Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    loocyloo
    sweaty head/yucky pillows!
    • 11th Jul 09, 8:34 AM
    sweaty head/yucky pillows! 11th Jul 09 at 8:34 AM
    HELP! my DH has a sweaty head, and within a few days his pillow cases look horrible - all greasy & stained.

i've tried soaking them in a variety of things, but they seem to need a few days to soak each time! and short of changing & washing his pillowcase every 2 days, i can't see a way round it!

we have just bought new bedding ( not very OS i know, but our old sets had finally given up after many years faithful service, and we had re-decorated ) and after only a few weeks, all DH pillow cases look yucky! ( i snip the labels out of 'mine' so he doesn't ruin all of them! )

any ideas of a good soak/spray/washing solution?

DH washes his hair every morning, and wouldn't do it at night!

he is getting very fed up about me moaning about his yucky pillows, but can't comeup with a solution!

thank you!

loocyloo xxx
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

819Posts Today

4,891Users online

Martin's Twitter