Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Ancelyn1331
    • By Ancelyn1331 6th Jul 09, 4:19 PM
    • 479 Posts
    • 298 Thanks
    Ancelyn1331
    • 6th Jul 09, 4:19 PM
    • 6th Jul 09, 4:19 PM
    QVC have an outlet store for returned goods. IIRC it's located in Warrington. That is the only legitimate way to get such items from QVC.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • choccytan
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:14 PM
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:14 PM
    how do u contact them? sounds interesting
  • choccytan
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:15 PM
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:15 PM
    dont worry founbd t online
    • Ancelyn1331
    • By Ancelyn1331 6th Jul 09, 5:18 PM
    • 479 Posts
    • 298 Thanks
    Ancelyn1331
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:18 PM
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:18 PM
    QVC Customer Service should be able to give you details. 0800 51 41 31.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
    • lorweld
    • By lorweld 6th Jul 09, 5:44 PM
    • 5,102 Posts
    • 131,324 Thanks
    lorweld
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:44 PM
    • 6th Jul 09, 5:44 PM
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email abuse@moneysavingexpert.com.
    New to the Forum? Why not watch the Guide?

I'm the Board Guide on the Freebies, Freebies (Low Spend) Board, Travel, Trips & Holidays, Motoring & Public Transport& Site Feedback: Questions & suggestions boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • DaveAshton
    • By DaveAshton 7th Jul 09, 4:54 AM
    • 7,032 Posts
    • 14,741 Thanks
    DaveAshton
    • 7th Jul 09, 4:54 AM
    • 7th Jul 09, 4:54 AM
    Don't worry, ebay's full of Quality Varies Considerably stuff
    Back on MSE after a 5 year hiatus.

Rhi
    • Brooker Dave
    • By Brooker Dave 7th Jul 09, 11:55 AM
    • 4,613 Posts
    • 3,010 Thanks
    Brooker Dave
    • 7th Jul 09, 11:55 AM
    • 7th Jul 09, 11:55 AM
    I'm hoping somebody out there knows where I can buy 'QVC RETURNED GOODS'? I have noticed that there is a lot of people selling qvc products on EBAY.....nice little home business idea,
    Originally posted by SHARON3
    It's not going to be much of a nice little business if everyone's at it.

If you want to make money from the internet you need to come up wth selling something that's profitable and original...
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • amcluesent
    • 7th Jul 09, 12:44 PM
    • 7th Jul 09, 12:44 PM
    Can't see anyone way of buying off QVC, giving them a profit, then selling on Ebay with all the fees/bad debt and making a profit yourself!

NB With the recession continuing/peeps getting laid-off all over the place, isn't Ebay becoming more about selling in desperation to scrape together enough for the mortgage/food for the kiddies etc.?
    • soolin
    • By soolin 7th Jul 09, 7:07 PM
    • 57,039 Posts
    • 40,248 Thanks
    soolin
    It's not going to be much of a nice little business if everyone's at it.

If you want to make money from the internet you need to come up wth selling something that's profitable and original...
    Originally posted by Brooker Dave
    I don't always agree with you but this is one area that you are completely spot on. The sellers doing well are those with unique products not routine items where the competition is fierce.I buy a particular line from one seller, and have done for years and she has recently increased her prices quite a lot as she can't keep up with demand!
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • pompeii
    • By pompeii 11th Jul 09, 8:04 PM
    • 230 Posts
    • 89 Thanks
    pompeii
    the outlet store is in Birchwood shopping centre. The range of goods is very random and can be overstock, undelivered returns or used returned at around half the TV price then will be discounted again anything up to 70%. No way of knowing when they are offering good discounts. On heavily discounted products they limit the amount you can buy.

I suspect those who make a business out of ex qvc stock have access the the main warehouse I think its Skelmersdale or that way on.
    • kevinyork
    • By kevinyork 12th Jul 09, 9:08 AM
    • 1,194 Posts
    • 572 Thanks
    kevinyork
    QVC products are way overpriced and would need to be available with considerable discounts in order for anyone to be able to turn a profit when reselling them. Also, as their stock seems to vary and the best offers limited in numbers I could not see this being a very stable business model for the way ahead.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,913Posts Today

6,965Users online

Martin's Twitter