Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    moneysavinggirl
    0 WOW
    Fox's Biscuits Company Shop (Batley)
    • 1st Jul 09, 9:58 PM
    0 WOW
    Fox's Biscuits Company Shop (Batley) 1st Jul 09 at 9:58 PM
    Whilst I was travelling to Batley last week to make some money from old clothes (see my thread in the Green Moneysaving Forum), I was referred to the Fox's Biscuits company shop located near the town centre of Batley, open to the public on Friday between 9:00 and 14:00.

With the cash proceeds from the old clothes, I spent some of it in this place. What bargains I got that is if you have a sweet tooth :

Jam Cream Rings 150g - 20p
    Rich Tea Creams 200g - 20p
    Bourbon Creams - 20p
    Custard Creams - 20p
    Chocolate Biscuits 1kg - 1.50

I had to limit myself as I am on a diet ...

Next time if you're in the area, please take a visit to this factory shop. I was glad that I did.

Apparently there are 2 other Fox's Biscuits company shops in Kirkham (Lancashire) & Uttoxeter (Staffordshire). Have anyone got any experiences of these ?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

2,169Users online

Martin's Twitter