Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    freeme86
    0 WOW
    Spirit Health Club Voucher
    • 10th Jun 09, 9:31 AM
    0 WOW
    Spirit Health Club Voucher 10th Jun 09 at 9:31 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased a voucher from lastminute when they were doing a 'when its gone its gone' promotion, so it was 20 for 2 people to go to any of the Spirit Health Clubs and with a spa treatment included.

I just wondered if anyone can recommend any of the Spirit Health
    Clubs....there isn't really one nearby to me so we can basically pick any of them and have a night away somewhere, but i've no idea which one to pick. I'm asking for recommendatoins because someone told me to avoid the Birmingham one, so i wanted to check what else to avoid before booking a hotel etc, and so of course i can get full value from our voucher! (we were hoping for nice pool, jacuzzi, steam room, spa stuff etc)

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,720Posts Today

7,359Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Warning! If ur going to Europe, check your EHIC card, 5m are invalid & out of date. How to check & renew free -> http://t.co/Nyt4WWxH3u RT

• RT @Gusseteer: @MartinSLewis BT struggling to cope with calls cancelling over 7% price hike. Told they will call me back in 10-15 days. Ver?

• RT @tyclaret: @MartinSLewis Great shout on the champagne at Sainsburys offer. Bought 6 bottles online this morning and saved a fortune.

• Follow Martin