IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to

  • Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

    Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

  • No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
N24 General form of judgement or order - next action?
Views: 3,483
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
# 1
Old 31-05-2009, 12:26 PM
MoneySaving Convert
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20
Default N24 General form of judgement or order - next action?

I am currently taking my landlord to court for failure to put my deposit in a tds scheme and repay it to me when moving out. I have just served an amendment of particulars to change some details of the case. I went to a court hearing last month to confirm these amendments and was sent an N24 - General form of judgement or order. It states that the defendant needs to reply within 14 days but it has been a month and I havent heard anything from him or the courts. Does anyone know what my next action should be? Below is what the form says:

it is ordered that

1) Permission to the claimant to amend the claim in accordance with the attached.

2) The court do forthwith serve the Defendent with the amended claim form and response pack. The defendent do within 14 days of service of the order file at court and serve on the claimant his defence.

3) Costs in case

Thanks in advance for any help.
thisfeeling is offline
Reply With Quote Report Post


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 Forum Jump  

Contact Us - - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All times are GMT. The time now is 4:34 AM.

 Forum Jump  

Free MoneySaving Email

Top deals: Week of 25 March 2015

Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email full of guides, vouchers and Deals

GET THIS FREE WEEKLY EMAIL Full of deals, guides & it's spam free

Latest News & Blogs

Martin's Twitter Feed


Cheap Travel Money

Find the best online rate for holiday cash with MSE's TravelMoneyMax.

Find the best online rate for your holiday cash with MoneySavingExpert's TravelMoneyMax.

MSE's Twitter Feed