Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bexm
    • By Bexm 12th May 09, 3:30 PM
    • 388Posts
    • 137Thanks
    Bexm
    Mystery Shopping ABA-i
    • 12th May 09, 3:30 PM
    Mystery Shopping ABA-i 12th May 09 at 3:30 PM
    I've signed up to this site recently but somehow managed to forget my username.. anyone got any ideas how to get it back as there's only a forgotten password link and nothing else!
Page 1
  • angel13
    • 12th May 09, 3:51 PM
    • 12th May 09, 3:51 PM
    I've signed up to this site recently but somehow managed to forget my username.. anyone got any ideas how to get it back as there's only a forgotten password link and nothing else!
    Originally posted by Bexm
    email them - i emailed them with a query as i only had one client and they replied by the next day and were really helpful.
    • starcoral
    • By starcoral 12th May 09, 4:00 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    starcoral
    • 12th May 09, 4:00 PM
    Register again
    • 12th May 09, 4:00 PM
    I had the same problem. Just register with the same details and the system will say your already a member and will tell you your details!
    • Bexm
    • By Bexm 12th May 09, 4:35 PM
    • 388 Posts
    • 137 Thanks
    Bexm
    • 12th May 09, 4:35 PM
    • 12th May 09, 4:35 PM
    I had the same problem. Just register with the same details and the system will say your already a member and will tell you your details!
    Originally posted by starcoral

Thanks!! Got it now.. this was the daft site that made you have a number in your username!!
  • rewardchief
    • 12th May 09, 6:24 PM
    • 12th May 09, 6:24 PM
    I'm going to sign up with them..Any reviews.
  • jdan9
    • 12th May 09, 6:52 PM
    • 12th May 09, 6:52 PM
    I'm going to sign up with them..Any reviews.
    Originally posted by rewardchief
    Odd website. Odd method of getting clients added. But never actually done a visit myself... :P
    Dan
    • Bexm
    • By Bexm 13th May 09, 10:53 AM
    • 388 Posts
    • 137 Thanks
    Bexm
    • 13th May 09, 10:53 AM
    • 13th May 09, 10:53 AM
    No reviews as yet.. seems a difficult site to use and keeps loggin me out..!
    May be just me tho!
    • duchy
    • By duchy 13th May 09, 11:04 AM
    • 17,446 Posts
    • 43,961 Thanks
    duchy
    • 13th May 09, 11:04 AM
    • 13th May 09, 11:04 AM
    Might be-I don't have the logging out issues.
    I've got two jobs from them this week (after the help received here in adding clients-thanks guys) and found the site easy enough to navigate.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

Apparently having a "Quirky and Hipster" wedding
    • Scaredy Cat
    • By Scaredy Cat 13th May 09, 11:06 AM
    • 2,768 Posts
    • 2,410 Thanks
    Scaredy Cat
    • 13th May 09, 11:06 AM
    • 13th May 09, 11:06 AM
    Many people seem to love abai. Personally I find the way of searching for jobs a bit of a chore, and I'm not thrilled with some of the scenarios, either. I have done a few jobs for them, but all for the same retailer. They pay in cash through the post, which is risky, but very nice to receive.

I had one assignment for them (different retailer), which I cancelled in the end as it turned out the payment was not cash, but vouchers to spend in the store I was MSing. Since I don't normally shop there, the vouchers wouldn't have been much use to me.

I've also seen the scenario for the catalogue shops and personally I thought they wanted a lot of work for the money, so I haven't bothered doing any of those either. I booked one once (that's how I got to see the scenario), but it then turned out the job had to be done after a certain time, and my plans couldn't fit that in. It would help if you could see info like that before you accept the job.

This is just personal preference, plus I really don't find many jobs in my area, but maybe I'm not checking the site frequently enough. I will say they have always been lovely to deal with both on the phone and by email, and the reports are straight-forward to do.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,997Posts Today

5,432Users online

Martin's Twitter