Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 12th May 09, 1:12 PM
    • 1,218Posts
    • 3,554Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Survey Stashing: PureProfile hints & tips
    • 12th May 09, 1:12 PM
    Survey Stashing: PureProfile hints & tips 12th May 09 at 1:12 PM
    What’s this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, it’s possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. It’s all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
    Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

PureProfile

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Survey Site Discussions
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 12-05-2009 at 1:23 PM.
Page 1
    • libra10
    • By libra10 12th May 09, 5:04 PM
    • 9,521 Posts
    • 160,249 Thanks
    libra10
    • 12th May 09, 5:04 PM
    • 12th May 09, 5:04 PM
    Have been with Pure Profile quite a while and received several £25 payouts.

They don't always send an email for surveys and it's worth checking every day to see whether anything available. Not been invited to do a focus group.

These days very few surveys for my profile.
  • jo_b
    • 12th May 09, 8:50 PM
    • 12th May 09, 8:50 PM
    The trick with PureProfile is definitely to log in every day and press the 'Next Button' which leads you on to any available surveys. I very rarely get any survey alerts emailed to me so I log in every day and generally receive 2-3 per week.

Today, for example, I logged on and had 3 waiting for me. I got screened out of one of the surveys but PureProfile pay a small amount as a screen-out reward (10p) so it does help to build your total up to payout level which is £25.

To date, I've received two payouts from PureProfile and am currently on £22.80 so looking forward to requesting another shortly.
    • kianicky
    • By kianicky 12th May 09, 9:26 PM
    • 590 Posts
    • 685 Thanks
    kianicky
    • 12th May 09, 9:26 PM
    • 12th May 09, 9:26 PM
    i'm now on my third payout from pure profile. although it seems they take longer than the 21 days to pay out redemptions as stated on their website. seems more like 4 weeks.
    Vegetarian's Do Not!!!! eat fish

2015 comp wins: July: Travel wallet (Yazoo competition) :t
  • deadleg21
    • 18th May 09, 12:30 PM
    • 18th May 09, 12:30 PM
    omg i never log in, thought they emailed all - been sitting at £12 for ages :P
    • fabulous_girl
    • By fabulous_girl 18th May 09, 3:39 PM
    • 187 Posts
    • 289 Thanks
    fabulous_girl
    • 18th May 09, 3:39 PM
    • 18th May 09, 3:39 PM
    been a member since 2004 i think and I still havent reached 25, but edging closer. I have only just started logging in regular. Myst remember to go on when i get home from work as there is one waiting for me which i cant access from my work pc as everything is blocked
    Wins 2012: £50 Love2Shop voucher, Lets Dance tickets, Juan Zelades CD, bluetooth speaker, Blackberry 9360 with £30 credit a month, Chocolate, Maybelline Goodie Bag, Hunter wellies!

• kell.b
    • 23rd May 09, 10:42 PM
    • 23rd May 09, 10:42 PM
    Thought all available surveys were emailed out, I've never thought to log in. How many times have I missed out!! Just logged in and there was a survey, but I didn't qualify, but 10p is better then nowt.
  • littlemrtinkle
    • 24th May 09, 5:16 PM
    • 24th May 09, 5:16 PM
    i'm stuck on £24.94 for ages !!! :-) on second payout in three years
    Mortgage Start jun 2007 £88500 Outstanding Balance £51000
    Overpayments 2007 Nil 2008 £1040 2009 £7853 2010 £10000 2011 aiming for £18000 (6k so far)
    The Early Bird Gets the Worm, but the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese!!
    • nandrews
    • By nandrews 13th Jul 09, 9:18 PM
    • 182 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    nandrews
    • 13th Jul 09, 9:18 PM
    • 13th Jul 09, 9:18 PM
    Could someone give the URL for PureProfile?

Nigel
    • Antispam
    • By Antispam 13th Jul 09, 9:20 PM
    • 3,920 Posts
    • 3,454 Thanks
    Antispam
    http://www.pureprofile.com/
  • Tombo
    I'm sitting on £24.25
    Been logging in daily but haven't received anything for a while.
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    Debt-Free Wannabe!!
  • chinatown
    Ive had one payout already and Im now at £16. Ive found the way to make more is at the 1st question when they ask if you or a close relative work at one of the listed occupations, always click no and you'll go on to the next step
  • luke05
    been a member since 2004 i think and I still havent reached 25, but edging closer. I have only just started logging in regular. Myst remember to go on when i get home from work as there is one waiting for me which i cant access from my work pc as everything is blocked
    Originally posted by fabulous_girl
    Whoa.. That's a long time for you.. I hope you attain the threshold of making the payout soon. Good luck!
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 1st Aug 09, 9:28 PM
    • 7,392 Posts
    • 11,160 Thanks
    cally6008
    i've been logging in daily (and more) for the past 5 days or so and not had anything

• skybluearmyontour
    • By skybluearmyontour 20th Oct 09, 11:45 AM
    • 210 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    skybluearmyontour
    Finally!
    Thought this would be a good first post!

So I joined PureProfile in June 2004 and it started well and my first 8 surverys each paid £1 each so I thought getting to the £25 would be no problem at all. Then they started dropping to anywhere between 5 and 40p and the amount of surveys sent to me started to dry up.

Here's what I was sent

2004 - 4 Surveys (bear in mind I joined in June)
    2005 - 1 Survey!
    2006 - 15 Payments (I say payments because for a while they paid for web searches I think. They were like 40p a go)
    2007 - 5 Surveys
    2008 - 30 Surveys
    2009 - 17 Surveys

So as I got older, the surveys became more frequent, which to be honest, I can understand. The fact that it took me 72 surveys to get to the minimum payment shows how measly the rewards often were. I have requested the payment so fingers crossed it goes through. I will then have to decide whether to stop using the site or whether to carry on for what might end up being another few years...

The surveys and the site are very easy to navigate and I've always felt PureProfile has the best feel to it...shame it takes so long to get some wonga!
  • Luisa1981
    I use quite a few survey sites, and the reason I like PP is that you get at least SOME kind of reward, even if you don't qualify. 5p it may be, but 5p makes me feel that I have not COMPLETELY wasted my time.

Best tip is to check back all the time as they're not great at emailing out like other sites are.
    Disgruntled saver (hating low interest rates) who LOVES a good survey and a freebie!

• cally6008
    • By cally6008 16th Sep 10, 9:23 PM
    • 7,392 Posts
    • 11,160 Thanks
    cally6008
    Hi Guys,

I was the UK Sales manager for Pure profile in the UK. - any proof of this ?

Surveys were slow as there are a number of larger companies operating in the UK - sorry it's taking you so long to reach the threshold!

You can find most of these companies on a site called MyViewPays - thresholds are lower and surveys more frequent!

Wes
    Originally posted by snipesm
    Why would anyone join My View Pays when the majority of survey websites are already listed on MSE ?

• cally6008
    • By cally6008 17th Sep 10, 12:01 PM
    • 7,392 Posts
    • 11,160 Thanks
    cally6008
    You cant find survey sites on MSE ?

• mightymole
    • By mightymole 17th Sep 10, 10:15 PM
    • 399 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    mightymole
    i'm now on my third payout from pure profile. although it seems they take longer than the 21 days to pay out redemptions as stated on their website. seems more like 4 weeks.
    Originally posted by kianicky
    when i logged in earlier they stated 30 days when a member requests a payout
    • clyndu
    • By clyndu 11th Oct 10, 5:05 PM
    • 439 Posts
    • 3,052 Thanks
    clyndu
    Is it just me, I joined on 13th July and am still waiting for my first survey. I log in 3to4 times a week. Have also emailed them, though there has been no reply to my last one. Think I'll just give up.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

61Posts Today

2,817Users online

Martin's Twitter