Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 12th May 09, 1:02 PM
    • 1,218Posts
    • 3,554Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips
    • 12th May 09, 1:02 PM
    Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips 12th May 09 at 1:02 PM
    What’s this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, it’s possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. It’s all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
    Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

GlobalTestMarket

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Survey Site Discussions
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 12-05-2009 at 1:35 PM.
Page 8
    • claretblue
    • By claretblue 20th Dec 16, 3:43 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    claretblue
    Update
    I was eventually able to log-in and make my claim. And the money was sent to my Paypal account too. So maybe just a temporary glitch with the website.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 21st Dec 16, 4:41 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    I was eventually able to log-in and make my claim. And the money was sent to my Paypal account too. So maybe just a temporary glitch with the website.
    Originally posted by claretblue
    I tried it using Chrome and it worked this time. So it seems the error is just with Firefox.

If anyone else has the same problem, try using Chrome.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 29th Jan 17, 3:14 PM
    • 2,216 Posts
    • 1,937 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Came here looking to see if others were having problems with going round in circles when trying to get to the rewards page. I use Firefox so looks like they haven't bothered to fix the problem!
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 4th Apr 17, 10:32 PM
    • 4,111 Posts
    • 8,588 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    Does anyone know how I can get GTM to respond to a help request? Twice now I have contacted them asking for help to get into my account because I can't remember the password. My account was dormant for a considerable time and I suspect they may have shut it down. But they never respond to help me!

Despite this, they continue to send me emails and survey invites. Is it time to give up and sign up with a different email address? I've never met such a lousy company!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,144.71
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,100
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 5th Apr 17, 7:06 AM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,336 Thanks
    MLE007
    Does anyone know how I can get GTM to respond to a help request? Twice now I have contacted them asking for help to get into my account because I can't remember the password. My account was dormant for a considerable time and I suspect they may have shut it down. But they never respond to help me!

Despite this, they continue to send me emails and survey invites. Is it time to give up and sign up with a different email address? I've never met such a lousy company!
    Originally posted by Wizzbang
    They are shocking with their customer service, I have an outstanding ticket from a year ago which they repeatedly ignore. I don't bother contacting them now if surveys go wrong as there is no point. As for not being able to access your account the only other way to contact may be social media? If not you may be best just setting up a new one - sorry to not be of much help!
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
    • Noble Scarlet
    • By Noble Scarlet 5th Apr 17, 11:14 AM
    • 108 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    Noble Scarlet
    Anyone else having problems with claiming their rewards? It keeps sending me back to the log-in member's page. I've sent an email about 2 days ago but no response.
    • isabelluscombe
    • By isabelluscombe 6th Apr 17, 1:38 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    isabelluscombe
    Have never used it, but sounds great. Will have to check it.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 6th Apr 17, 2:29 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Anyone else having problems with claiming their rewards? It keeps sending me back to the log-in member's page. I've sent an email about 2 days ago but no response.
    Originally posted by Noble Scarlet
    What browser are you using?
    • Noble Scarlet
    • By Noble Scarlet 6th Apr 17, 9:28 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    Noble Scarlet
    Hi
    I'm using Firefox. Now I'm having problems logging in the website.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 6th Apr 17, 9:39 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Hi
    I'm using Firefox. Now I'm having problems logging in the website.
    Originally posted by Noble Scarlet
    I had the same problem with Firefox. However, when I used Chrome, it then worked.
    • Noble Scarlet
    • By Noble Scarlet 6th Apr 17, 10:13 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    Noble Scarlet
    I had the same problem with Firefox. However, when I used Chrome, it then worked.
    Originally posted by Marvqn1
    Hi
    I installed Chrome, logged in and it worked! Funnily enough, afterwards I checked my emails I literally just received a response from Global Test Market to my query. They mentioned something about clearing the cache or cookies memory from Firefox before logging in. But I think I will stick to using Chrome from now on.

Thanks a lot
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 16th May 17, 8:06 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Reading the latest reviews on SurveyPolice from US members, they say that the GTM points system has changed so it uses LifePoints instead of MarketPoints. They say the pay has gone down from $1 to about $0.30 per 15-20 minute survey.

This would seem that the UK site is also soon to have this change?
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 16th May 17, 8:51 PM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,336 Thanks
    MLE007
    Reading the latest reviews on SurveyPolice from US members, they say that the GTM points system has changed so it uses LifePoints instead of MarketPoints. They say the pay has gone down from $1 to about $0.30 per 15-20 minute survey.

This would seem that the UK site is also soon to have this change?
    Originally posted by Marvqn1
    Wow that is quite a drop, I think if the pay gets that bad I will just dump them, not worth the time.
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 16th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Wow that is quite a drop, I think if the pay gets that bad I will just dump them, not worth the time.
    Originally posted by MLE007
    I read more about it.

With the new points system, 100 MarketPoints is worth 500 LifePoints.

In this discussion, someone said that some of the surveys not had been updated to reflect to new points system. However, the last post in the discussion says that pay is lower than before.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10022984-ugh-global-test-market-is-changing-to-life-points
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 17th May 17, 9:20 AM
    • 1,663 Posts
    • 2,238 Thanks
    tykesi
    Originally posted by MLE007
    Agreed, they've become worse over the past year anyway for number of surveys for me, I've considered dropping them a few times. If this change happens for us I'll dump them, got plenty of others on the go.
    £2017 in 2017 - £1974.69
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 17th May 17, 10:37 AM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,336 Thanks
    MLE007
    I've already got rid of their sister company Mysurvey for rubbish customer service, GTM are heading the same way, like you say there are plenty of other companies that value our time more
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,861Posts Today

9,295Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Emloy93: @MartinSLewis I did this! It 100% works ????????

• RT @Photo_Pete: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, I'll renew mine before my 24th in September!

• Tell any 23 yr olds... you're allowed to buy a 3 year 16-25 railcard the day before your 24th birthday then it's valid until ur almost 27 RT

• Follow Martin