Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    parahandy
    Frankie & Benny's Feedback Survey
    • 11th May 09, 8:49 PM
    Frankie & Benny's Feedback Survey 11th May 09 at 8:49 PM
    I completed a feedback survey at www.fabfeedback.com yesterday, having eaten at a restaurant last week, and noticed the invitation at the bottom of the receipt.

The deal is you get 5 off a meal Mon-Fri within 30 days, if you complete the survey, however when you finish you are asked if you want to answer a few more questions for an additional 5.

Therefore, 10 off your next meal - and I have a printout from their site to this effect. All you then need is an email from them with a validation code.

I have now received that email, and the validation code, but it only states 5 off not 10 as per the survey.

Anyone done this - should I just phone them and ask...?
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,768Posts Today

7,340Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @lalahiggins33: @MartinSLewis thanks to your piece on Victoria Derbyshire last week I'm nearly a grand richer due to MIS sold package ba?

• I'm limbering up for my new @itvthismorning "do it or don't" slot. I'm meant to have the wisdom of Solomon, wisdom of a salmon's closer

• Quite a few mentioning they're worried about letters from a firm called Concentrix about tax credits, info here http://t.co/azRGvdqaAn

• Follow Martin