Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Enjoy
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:07 AM
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:07 AM
    :confused:
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong? but I cant find any prices on this site or where to order from as I would like to buy some.
    • icookalot4u
    • By icookalot4u 30th Apr 09, 8:28 AM
    • 241 Posts
    • 151 Thanks
    icookalot4u
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:28 AM
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:28 AM
    i am looking to replace the fur lined "crocs" that i got in Asda last year anyone know where i could get some, they made great slippers, that i could nip out and do taxi for family and where very cosy.
  • joolzred
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:41 AM
    • 30th Apr 09, 8:41 AM
    I think they're only in the shops, not online.
    • lynnemcf
    • By lynnemcf 1st May 09, 2:32 PM
    • 1,215 Posts
    • 994 Thanks
    lynnemcf
    • 1st May 09, 2:32 PM
    • 1st May 09, 2:32 PM
    Yep, they are in store only. I've just been to Millets in Redcar and they said its been super busy in there, and almost every colour in size small and medium has sold out. They have plenty of sensible (black/brown/navy) colours in large and xlarge. They are a narrower fit than Crocs, and (in my opinion) not as good quality as the Holey Soles I bought last year from Amazon (for 12.50).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,741Posts Today

6,558Users online

Martin's Twitter