Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > Phones & TV > Mobiles > Wanted: UK-Based Head Office/Customer Services Co... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Wanted: UK-Based Head Office/Customer Services Contact No. for T-Mobile
Views: 13,843
# 1
peterfoster
Old 22-04-2009, 1:39 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Wanted: UK-Based Head Office/Customer Services Contact No. for T-Mobile

Would somebody kindly please provide me with the UK T-Mobile Head Office or Customer Services number for T-Mobile, please. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
redux
Old 22-04-2009, 1:56 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

150 from the phone

07953966150 from other mobiles

0845 412 5000 if you have free 0845 calls, e.g from BT

or 01707315000 switchboard and ask for customer services
# 3
peterfoster
Old 22-04-2009, 3:43 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks very much. I want to have your babies, redux....
# 4
smcaul
Old 22-04-2009, 3:49 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Russell Taylor is the head of customer services, if you phone the 01707 number and ask for him by name you get put through to a member of his team, who are pretty useless, but it is higher then the normal CS staff.
# 5
peterfoster
Old 22-04-2009, 4:01 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Willdo; thanks.
# 6
charleyzee
Old 13-05-2012, 10:45 AM
MoneySaving Convert

As these messages are some time ago, can I ask for an update on this? Could somebody give me up to date email or (preferably!) phone number for T-Mobile in the UK? The Philipino call centre is refusing to even forward my complaint to the UK!
# 7
peterfoster
Old 13-05-2012, 11:39 AM
MoneySaving Convert

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

I always use this site for looking up business numbers in addition to it's more usual function of enabling you to find freephone or non-premium rate alternative numbers. Just click "search to find an alternative number" at the top, left hand side of the screen then key "T-Mobile" into the "Enter Company Name Here" field then click "Search." You'll then get more numbers for T-Mobile than you can shake a stick at.
# 8
charleyzee
Old 14-05-2012, 1:29 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Many thanks!
# 9
charleyzee
Old 14-05-2012, 1:56 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Just to clarify - all the numbers on tthe 'say no to 0870' page lead straight to the Phillipines! Just wanted to let others know so they don't waste their time trying!
# 10
peterfoster
Old 14-05-2012, 4:12 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleyzee View Post
Just to clarify - all the numbers on tthe 'say no to 0870' page lead straight to the Phillipines! Just wanted to let others know so they don't waste their time trying!
I'm not with you, I'm afraid, charleyzee.
# 11
charleyzee
Old 21-05-2012, 3:17 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Sorry if I wasn't clear - the numbers supplied for T-mobile on the 'say no to 0870' website are no help as they all take you to the same main customer service number, which takes you to their Philipines call centre.

I actually spoke to their Cardiff centre this week, and their Newcastle one today - both refused to give me their own number, claiming their call centres 'don't take incoming calls'!
# 12
peterfoster
Old 21-05-2012, 5:13 PM
MoneySaving Convert

What an appalling story!

Try 0844 995 95 88
# 13
charleyzee
Old 28-05-2012, 12:31 PM
MoneySaving Convert

[QUOTE=peterfoster;53273179]What an appalling story!

It gets worse! They now have all emails directed to the Philipines so, in response to my detailed email, I have a nonsensical reply from someone with the English skills of a 2 year old who asked me to call their 'helful staff at customer service' - 'helful' is a very apt description!
# 14
mainvein
Old 30-08-2012, 11:45 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

i would really appreciate some direct to england contact number/email - been mis-sold a product (turns out from a dealer and not t-mobile even though they told me they were from t-mobile) and now t-mobile wont sort out or honour what was sold to me, they just want to upsell me another contract or pay to terminate my new one. they kept me on hold for an hour! and total call was 77 mins. really want to get through to a uk based head office person now - any help would be appreciated
# 15
grumbler
Old 30-08-2012, 12:19 PM

Sue the dealer instead?
We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse.

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
.definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
should have, NOT should of
.....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed
# 16
gjchester
Old 30-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainvein View Post
really want to get through to a uk based head office person now - any help would be appreciated
I know this is not what you want to hear but T-mobile outsource calls and mail for a reason, if they have an available UK number then people will use it and tie up UK staff and increase costs.

Any number you get will be altered to forward to the call centres before you know it.

In your case as Grumbler has said you need to go back to the retailer not T-Mobile and again I'm sorry this will not be what you want to hear...
# 17
Bales1983
Old 30-08-2012, 2:19 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Hi Charley,

Firstly very sorry to hear of your troubles. All of our call centres (three in UK and two overseas) work on a queue basis. So if a UK agent is available then they will take the call but if not will be routed to outsource. What the agent said about no direct number is true, as customer service agents we have no direct line.

May i ask what the problem is exactly ie which dealer and what was it you were told you would have and what you actually got? Also you say we have tried to upsell? What happened exactly? Ill try my best to help from our end if possible

Thanks and hoping to help

Lee
# 18
naj1234
Old 02-01-2013, 8:02 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I am so Appalled with t-mobile ever since they placed their call center in the Philippines i have never been so dis-valued as a customer before i have been with t-mobile for 10 years and this is how they treat customers when i'm the person paying them, with my monthly contracts not one but two, i had a MANAGER cut the phone on purpose because he could not be bothered to deal with my query of exchanging my phone which in the contract is under full warranty and is a manufactures problem the HTC ONE X has been discontinued in the UK, (i can only guess because of it's amazing malfunctions!) so they wont replace my handset instead take 20 off my bill so i can buy a new cheap phone and PAYG sim card then transfer my number to the other sim and then back to my micro sim when my phone is fixed, oh not to forget to mention i went to two different stores, they didn't even touch my phone to see it's problems, one even tried telling me to pay 60 towards a replacement phone as a deposit but later found out none of the stores actually had any phones to lend me if my phone went into repairs!! i just want the god damn phone replaced!!

Last edited by naj1234; 02-01-2013 at 8:07 PM.
# 19
grumbler
Old 02-01-2013, 8:13 PM

Wow! It was a long sentence! My head started hurting when I reached the middle and abandoned it then.

If you speak about the warranty and manufacturer's problem, then you can deal with the manufacturer directly.

If you want to deal with T-mobile (supplier), you have to refer to the SOGA, not to the warranty. If they cannot prove that the fault is a result of some damage and refuse to replace/repair, send a Letter Before Action to their complaints department, then sue them via the Small Claims Court (online).
We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse.

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
.definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
should have, NOT should of
.....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed

Last edited by grumbler; 02-01-2013 at 8:18 PM.
# 20
adamnsu
Old 04-01-2013, 9:56 AM
MoneySaving Convert

IMO, T-mobile havent provided enough training or leverage to deal with UK customers and I sympathise to a certain extent.

However, the Phillipines call center agents seem to have a very low IQ. They dont listen to your question properly and cant excute normal commands.

I have had one agent ask me the same security question twice after he confirmed it was correct!

However it is much more better than talking to a Call Center Rep in India who have the most awful and snobbish accents.