Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    spinningsheep
    Any way to make my Sky+HD box record with no subscription?
    • 13th Apr 09, 12:35 AM
    Any way to make my Sky+HD box record with no subscription? 13th Apr 09 at 12:35 AM
    I have Sky+HD and I simply do not use the HD, so have cancelled the 10 extra subs, I have also worked out that 90% of my viewing is on the "freeview" channels, so my question is, if I was to cancel sky and go with what will effectively be freesat, is there a way that I can still use the pvr function of my box without having to subscribe to 16 a month for Sky basic package? I know I can buy a freesat HD+ box, but I cannot afford to pay out 250 for one, and the year paying 16 on sky works out cheaper anyway!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,844Posts Today

7,743Users online

Martin's Twitter