Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• mountainofdebt
    • By mountainofdebt 8th Apr 09, 10:08 PM
    • 7,424Posts
    • 10,789Thanks
    Travel to Interview Scheme
    • 8th Apr 09, 10:08 PM
    Travel to Interview Scheme 8th Apr 09 at 10:08 PM
    Can anyone tell me why I need an appointment to get a blank claim form for this scheme from the Jobcentre?

I appreciate that they can't pay any claim until I have actually been to the interview but why can't they just give the form when I ask for one ????

Can anyone also tell me how far the interview has to be to qualify?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

817Posts Today

4,638Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On way to @GMB to talk Black Friday Deals (are they worth it, and the best) and the autumn statement including the student loan u turn

• I must confess I'm incapable of making photo t-shirts. I just dont know how I ran a successful enterprise without that skill #bbcapprentice

• RT @jandyc73: @MartinSLewis Naive sister remained on standard gas/electric. Big brother stepped in, signed her up for cheap energy club, sa?

• Follow Martin