Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    amyjade
    ALPF - PPI Claim Success.
    • 30th Mar 09, 8:39 AM
    ALPF - PPI Claim Success. 30th Mar 09 at 8:39 AM
    Hi Just wanted to let people know, I have successfully claimed my ppi back on a ALPF LOan.

I took the loan out on line in april 2005 for 9,200.00. It finished in march 2009.

We wrote to ALPF in Febuary 09 to start the claim.
    Within 2 weeks we had an offer letter of 1,768.00. All clearly laid out showing how much PPI i had paid, and the interest they were paying back aswell.

Sent back the form saying i would accept there offer.

Now just waiting for the cheque, But im sure they will make me wait the full 28 days before receieving.

Was expecting a real fight, but it was so easy.

Hav since sent claim letters to HSBC Loan, Nationwide Loan & Cahoot.
    HSBC & Cahoot have responded with standard ' we are looking in to this and will reply within 8 weeks'.

Nationwide sent a 4 page letter saying 'NO'.

Unfortunately for them my husband is a lawyer, and doesnt like people saying no. So now he is determined they will pay!?!?!

Any way, Thank you too all the people that post on here, it really inspired us to start looking in to our finances.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,599Posts Today

8,193Users online

Martin's Twitter