Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    helsbels1982
    0 WOW
    WHO ARE Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd !!!!
    • 10th Mar 09, 5:08 PM
    0 WOW
    WHO ARE Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd !!!! 10th Mar 09 at 5:08 PM
    hi

sorry if this is in the wrong thread but wasnt sure were to post it (please move if wrong place)

anyway

the problem i have is i have just looked at my credit report and i have found out that a company called Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd has done a search on both my last 2 home address's on the 16th june 2008. i hav enot got a clue who it is and imoved out of the two address's they searched - 1 in oct 2004 and the other sep 2007. they did not do a search at my current address which i have been in since sep 2007. i dont know who they are and why they were doing a credit check on me.

has anybody got any idea who Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd are?

thanx
    hels
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,901Posts Today

8,486Users online

Martin's Twitter