Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • divadee
    • By divadee 2nd Mar 09, 11:41 AM
    • 10,356Posts
    • 17,764Thanks
    divadee
    0 WOW
    old fashioned blue and white striped pyjamas - URGENT!!
    • 2nd Mar 09, 11:41 AM
    0 WOW
    old fashioned blue and white striped pyjamas - URGENT!! 2nd Mar 09 at 11:41 AM
    we are looking for a pair of old fashioned blue and white striped pyjamas urgently.

they are needed for fancy dress on thursday for our 11 year old daughter please help!!!!
Page 1
    • Nile
    • By Nile 2nd Mar 09, 12:13 PM
    • 14,071 Posts
    • 13,943 Thanks
    Nile
    • 2nd Mar 09, 12:13 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 12:13 PM
    Oooh good luck with your seach divadee. The first thing that springs to mind is Andy Pandy............but he's a boy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/andypandy/

............but I used to think he was a girl.
    Last edited by Nile; 02-03-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • divadee
    • By divadee 2nd Mar 09, 2:32 PM
    • 10,356 Posts
    • 17,764 Thanks
    divadee
    • 2nd Mar 09, 2:32 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 2:32 PM
    Oooh good luck with your seach divadee. The first thing that springs to mind is Andy Pandy............but he's a boy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/andypandy/

............but I used to think he was a girl.
    Originally posted by Nile
    lol nope not andy pandy, little miss divadee wants to go as the boy with the striped pyjamas for book day but we cant find any anywhere, well tell a lie we found some from a gentlemans outfitters but they were £79
  • Js_Other_Half
    • 2nd Mar 09, 4:32 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 4:32 PM
    These are a two pack for £12 from Asda - but online the smallest they have is a medium...

http://direct.asda.com/george/men-s-clothing/nightwear/pyjamas/2-pack-pyjamas/GEM7006,default,pd.html

Worth your while checking your local Asda/George in person?
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
    • emay
    • By emay 2nd Mar 09, 6:03 PM
    • 505 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    emay
    • 2nd Mar 09, 6:03 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 6:03 PM
    I got a set from Boyes a couple of years ago, they only had mens ones but a small might work.
  • In for a Bargain
    • 2nd Mar 09, 7:53 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 7:53 PM
    Saw some stripey PJ's in Peacocks at the weekend.
    If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect....................................
    Why practice!
    • divadee
    • By divadee 2nd Mar 09, 11:12 PM
    • 10,356 Posts
    • 17,764 Thanks
    divadee
    • 2nd Mar 09, 11:12 PM
    • 2nd Mar 09, 11:12 PM
    no luck in 2 asda or tescos.

the peacocks ones are not right, and no boyes stores near me

oh well back to the drawing board

thanks for everyones help xxx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,244Posts Today

6,243Users online

Martin's Twitter