Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Lady_K
    ArtistScopeís CopySafe Web plug-in, What is it? Problems
    • 21st Feb 09, 9:23 AM
    ArtistScopeís CopySafe Web plug-in, What is it? Problems 21st Feb 09 at 9:23 AM
    I do pinecone research surveys and have been asked to download this plug in, without it it seems the surveys cannot be done or they wont allow them to be done unless its installed. This is part of the email they sent me

As a member of PineCone Research, you will be asked to participate in studies with a new product picture format.
    Please use the attached link to find out more and begin the test. The process will take less than a minute and checks your system to see if you are able to receive the new picture format. You will be prompted to download ArtistScopeís CopySafe Web plug-in in order to view the new picture format. AFTER DOWNLOADING THE PLUG-IN, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOG IN TO THE SURVEY AFTER THE DOWNLOAD IS COMPLETE.

I don't feel great about installing things on the comp I don't understand, does anyone have any ideas what it does please?
    Last edited by Lady_K; 07-03-2009 at 1:26 AM.
    Thanx

Lady_K
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

340Posts Today

1,488Users online

Martin's Twitter