Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BountyHunter338
    shower puffs that don't fall apart?
    • 8th Feb 09, 12:23 PM
    shower puffs that don't fall apart? 8th Feb 09 at 12:23 PM
    i have started using shower puffs instead of face cloths to make shower gel last longer. However, i need recommendations for puffs that don't fall apart within a week or two! i don't think i'm overly aggressive with them, as the ones i purchased outside of the UK lasted a long time.

So far i've tried:
    - Superdrug cheap puff ~93p (fell apart in three days)
    - Superdrug more expensive puff ~1.24 (starting to fall apart within 7 days)

i know there are loads i haven't tried yet, but can anyone suggest some brands? These little things add up... & i don't want to pay nearly 2 or more for something that will just fall apart like the cheap ones.

(i've tried to retie and/or mend them, but it's fairly pointless. The mesh just comes undone again in the next shower.)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

309Posts Today

1,319Users online

Martin's Twitter