Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • confused31
    • 6th Feb 09, 7:47 PM
    • 6th Feb 09, 7:47 PM
    asda mobile is better 8 pence a call per minute to any landline or any mobile, 4 pence a text, plus the simcard is only 49 pence.

Tesco double wahtever credit you have but calls are 20 pence a minute and 10 pence a text.

asda mobile use vodfone network aswell so the coverage os good.
  • woohoo5210
    • 6th Feb 09, 8:11 PM
    • 6th Feb 09, 8:11 PM
    You can get a Tesco Mobile SIM card for free at the moment at Tesco.com -
    http://www.tescomobile-freesim.co.uk/

Also my brother has Tesco Mobile - and while the call charges are 20p/min and 10p/text. You get half price calls and text to 5 nominated "favourite" numbers. So for 5 numbers you get 10p/min calls and 5p/texts. I always find it's generally the same people you keep texting a lot, so coupled with the extra credit deal, then I think this offer isn't bad, even compared to Asda's offer.

I'm with Orange currently, but I don't know if I can be bothered changing! I'd like to keep my current number, so it would probably involve phoning up and stuff, instead of just simply stuffing the SIM in!
    • SALOPMAN
    • By SALOPMAN 7th Feb 09, 10:04 AM
    • 499 Posts
    • 2,442 Thanks
    SALOPMAN
    • 7th Feb 09, 10:04 AM
    • 7th Feb 09, 10:04 AM
    be careful as I think the free credit doesnt carry over each month,i changed to lycamobile as their offers are good and lyc to lyca is free and free texts and very cheap calls to abroad .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

168Posts Today

1,347Users online

Martin's Twitter