Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
  • VioletV
    I was so pleased with the service and product provided that I decided to write my opinion even though I usually don't. I got some lovely vertical blinds that were easy to put up and they were delivered very fast. More than happy with the quality of the blinds, I think I'm going to buy some curtains for my parents' house from these guys.
  • rossowheels
    Blindsuk.net is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The blinds were rubbish and I paid the postage to return them and I did not receive any refund. I ended up buying some blinds from John Lewis and was very happy and have bought many furnishings from John Lewis.
    • ben_m_g
    • By ben_m_g 31st Oct 14, 9:20 AM
    • 404 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    ben_m_g
    We ordered a black out roller blind from them and it was middle of the road, the length was a bit too short but only just shorter than their get-out on sizing. But very cheap so overall ok and works well.

Disappointed to hear such bad reviews as we where going to place an order for several more next year, will have to start looking elsewhere.
  • Emmaever123
    Blindsuk.net
    Avoid the blinds may look nice and are cheap but really poor quality. Ours arrived broken and after a lot of emails back and forward they finally agreed a refund over the fun as not fit for purpose - under sales of goods act. They now are refusing to refund and set a budged up mended blind back. About to take to small claims court - ridiculous company - AVOID!!
    • steveej69
    • By steveej69 15th Oct 16, 5:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    steveej69
    BlindsUK are currently being investigated by Trading Standards, The Advertising Standards Authority and Companies House. They are a Limited company (CA Unitrade Ltd) which was dissolved in June 2016 yet are continuing to trade (illegal). There "office" at Sheriffs Orchard is just a mail box address which they hide behind so they cannot be physically traced or have Court papers served on them. You cannot sue a company if you can't serve them papers. There alleged factory address in Dunstable, is just an empty building. Be warned...this company is as shonky as they come.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 15th Oct 16, 5:34 PM
    • 14,587 Posts
    • 10,380 Thanks
    hollydays
    BlindsUK are currently being investigated by Trading Standards, The Advertising Standards Authority and Companies House. They are a Limited company (CA Unitrade Ltd) which was dissolved in June 2016 yet are continuing to trade (illegal). There "office" at Sheriffs Orchard is just a mail box address which they hide behind so they cannot be physically traced or have Court papers served on them. You cannot sue a company if you can't serve them papers. There alleged factory address in Dunstable, is just an empty building. Be warned...this company is as shonky as they come.
    Originally posted by steveej69
    For what are they being investigated?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

336Posts Today

1,713Users online

Martin's Twitter