Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    FL
    0 WOW
    Legoland Tesco Vouchers
    • 2nd Feb 06, 5:44 PM
    0 WOW
    Legoland Tesco Vouchers 2nd Feb 06 at 5:44 PM
    Just doing some research on how many vouchers you need to gain access to Legoland this summer and it states 6 per adult at the moment as for last year. Looked on the Legoland website and it is quoting 29 as the cost for an adult this year without any discount. So this is a great bargain.

Does anyone know if this is likely to change when the new clubcard voucher book comes out in March? If so it may well be worth getting at least one visit in vouchers before it does.
Page 1
    • skylight
    • By skylight 2nd Feb 06, 5:52 PM
    • 10,408 Posts
    • 16,841 Thanks
    skylight
    • 2nd Feb 06, 5:52 PM
    • 2nd Feb 06, 5:52 PM
    Legoland is not open until the end of March.
  • FL
    • 2nd Feb 06, 6:13 PM
    • 2nd Feb 06, 6:13 PM
    Hi,
    Yes I think it reopens on the 30th March but it makes sense to get the vouchers at the reduced rate if you can use them this summer. I can then use the vouchers I have saved for somewhere else.

Just received my vouchers for the 2006 season. I am waiting to see what they will charge in clubcard vouchers from the 15th.
    Last edited by FL; 08-02-2006 at 2:19 PM.
  • chrissy71
    • 8th Feb 06, 8:42 PM
    new brochure tesco
    • 8th Feb 06, 8:42 PM
    just picked up new clubcard deals booklet tonight at local tesco store. The value of vouchers needed for legoland tickets has changed. You now need 7.25 in clubcard vouchers for an adult and 5.75 in vouchers for a child.

Will the old rate still be accepted at leogland? It states in the book that tokens/tickets for legoland are only valid for 2006 season. I assume that any bought last year would only be valid for 2005 season.
  • FL
    • 10th Feb 06, 5:40 PM
    • 10th Feb 06, 5:40 PM
    just picked up new clubcard deals booklet tonight at local tesco store. The value of vouchers needed for legoland tickets has changed. You now need 7.25 in clubcard vouchers for an adult and 5.75 in vouchers for a child.

Will the old rate still be accepted at leogland? It states in the book that tokens/tickets for legoland are only valid for 2006 season. I assume that any bought last year would only be valid for 2005 season.
    by chrissy71
    Hi
    I received my vouchers this week booked under the old scheme and they state that they are valid for the entire 2006 season. I really think that if you want to go and have some vouchers it is a really good idea to book for the summer. Still one week to go. They processed the vouchers really quickly. I posted last Saturday and had my entrance tickets by the Wednesday post. DO NOT MISS OUT
  • chrissy71
    • 13th Feb 06, 7:14 PM
    • 13th Feb 06, 7:14 PM
    I am hoping february statement with vouchers arrive before the website changes its current price but not to worry if I have to pay more its still a good deal.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,428Posts Today

7,295Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Free £240, 40mth 0%, haggle tips for Sky etc, free Lanc?me sample & watch TV no licence The weekly email is out: http:?

• Follow Martin