Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 6
  • johnbikemad
    Wilkinson give there staff 13% off everything and also partner gets a family card to use if they are shopping on their own. EVEN GET 13% OFF REDUCED STOCK and a christmas dinner thrown in .
    • zara001
    • By zara001 6th Jul 06, 11:36 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    zara001
    Hi does anyone know how much staff discount is available at h&m and miss selfridge? thanks!!
  • BusinessStudent
    If you work for M&S you get 7% off a Dell Computer plus more offers which are Included In the M&S Staff Booklet.
    • kiddy guy
    • By kiddy guy 8th Jul 06, 12:18 PM
    • 929 Posts
    • 1,116 Thanks
    kiddy guy
    Hi does anyone know how much staff discount is available at h&m and miss selfridge? thanks!!
    by zara001
    Miss Selfridge is 25% on everything. When it get reduced to BOGOF in the sale, you used to get 25% off that too.

Same applies to Burton, Topman,Topshop, DP's, Evans, Wallis and the whole Arcadia Group.
    • zara001
    • By zara001 8th Jul 06, 5:54 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    zara001
    thanks kiddy guy!
    • lewpster
    • By lewpster 8th Jul 06, 7:15 PM
    • 1,651 Posts
    • 7,029 Thanks
    lewpster
    I work at Mothercare and we get 20% off everything but nappies!

Great if you have young children like me!

Lewpy
  • delorean
    Not really staff discount for me as such, but my girlfriend works for an airline and we get free flights as I am on her flightbook. Her dad works for the company that makes the planes for the airline and repairs them and checks them off. I am lucky as I am on his 'buddy list' too which entitles me to free flights anywhere in the world.

As for my work, the only real discount is I get to buy stuff ex-VAT but that's pretty much it.
  • Former MSE Natasha
    I worked at La SENZA for six years and received 20% off sale stock - fantastic when bra & thong sets dropped from £30 to £8, I'd get them for £6.40! I would also get 30% off full price, but what's the point when if you're patient and wait a few months for that sexy number to go into sale you'll save nearly 80%?!
  • cmjohnson_86
    I work as a chef for a small restaurant run by Whitbread.

I get 50% discount in my restaurant on food. Plus most other whitbread run restaurants.

I also get coperate discount on things like, entry to alton towers. Discount off a new mini and discount in Costa Coffee.

I basically get discount with any other company associated with Whitbread. Not bad really.

• vtmil
    • By vtmil 30th Jul 06, 9:10 PM
    • 280 Posts
    • 98 Thanks
    vtmil
    my Oh is a butcher, so we get all our meat free, which saves us ££££ but means i put on lbs!!
    • fergies_army
    • By fergies_army 31st Jul 06, 11:34 AM
    • 103 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    fergies_army
    I used to be a store dective for a well known department store. We used to get 25% staff discount ... but cos we had to wear civillian clothes for work i.e. no staff uniform we got 70% discount on menswear clothing!!!!! Add this to the sale prices i.e. stuff that was half price then less 70% used to get some real bargins!!!
    • boltonangel
    • By boltonangel 31st Jul 06, 7:36 PM
    • 1,003 Posts
    • 723 Thanks
    boltonangel
    will u still get it?
    I work as a chef for a small restaurant run by Whitbread.

I get 50% discount in my restaurant on food. Plus most other whitbread run restaurants.

I also get coperate discount on things like, entry to alton towers. Discount off a new mini and discount in Costa Coffee.

I basically get discount with any other company associated with Whitbread. Not bad really.
    by cmjohnson_86

do you still get that even though mitchells and butler have bought whitbread restaurants?!
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself.

wins - peroni bottle opener, peroni bowl, peroni coastersx2 and a vodkat cocktail kit,
    would love to win something 'proper'!!
    • LOST
    • By LOST 2nd Aug 06, 4:24 PM
    • 284 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    LOST
    The Next staff discount is 25% for ALL staff off full price stock. With the exception of electrical items and home items purchased on interest free. Furniture purchased on interest free credit can be discounted at 15% or you can buy the same item without credit with 25% discount.
    The previous post claiming 50% is incorrect.
    Discount is not available on vouchers.
    by ec9wrr

true and correct
  • Gemmzie
    I get 25% discount but it has to be on a collegue store card

We get a certain uniform allocation also, which has 65% off the selling price
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • vik6525
    this thread is fab! im currently 'job seeking' so now i know which jobs to really push for... like monsoon.... he he
    • C_Ronaldo
    • By C_Ronaldo 4th Aug 06, 4:10 PM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 959 Thanks
    C_Ronaldo
    Oh i forgot, i used to work in sainsburys on the bws section and as well as the discount card we also got various freebies from the reps, things like t shirts, a fleece, a parasol, and some other things, all of the things were branded like stella, guinness, bells whiskey
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • aakayb
    Staff discounts have got worse and worse. First job was 33%, last was 12.5%

They just getting silly now.
  • laura1976
    Just a bit of info for any Sainsburys staff, 15% discount starts next Thursday 19th and is on right through until January............. 10th I think but if I'm a day or 2 out please correct me. Read it on the noticeboard yesterday so thought I'd let everyone know in case you've not been told yet
  • K9COOP
    I used to work for tmobile who offer half price line rental on your tariff for life and you can give an unlimited amount of half prices to friends and family!

I have 3 contracts from t-mobile days for me/oh/dad so we are all on flext35 for 17.50 a mth forever! wooohooo!
  • movingforward2010
    i work for a goverment dept we get .................... nothing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

603Posts Today

5,117Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• Follow Martin