Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    zackkilmer
    Headboard bolts help required please !!
    • 29th Jan 06, 2:40 PM
    Headboard bolts help required please !! 29th Jan 06 at 2:40 PM
    Hi There

I bought a new headboard for my bed recently . It came with bolts to fix the fixing legs to headboard but none to fix to bed . This is standard . No problem thought I , just go to local DIY store and get a couple of bols . Easy . No its not !! I've bought every different size - M6 / M8 - either to big or small . I have tried B&Q , Boyes etc . Anyway , in desperation , I asked a assistant at a bed centre .Apparently she said I would be looking "for weeks" if I did it this way - I need to find manufacturer of mattress and contact them as the size is unique to that . Tried that but couldn't find on internet
    Basically the headboard has been propped against my wall for 3 weeks - a shining temple to my own failure to get the simplest job done . Please advise !!!! The headboard was bought new on ebay but the seller couldn't help
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,810Posts Today

6,906Users online

Martin's Twitter