Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    icehockey44
    Amazon non delivery
    • 15th Jan 09, 1:57 PM
    Amazon non delivery 15th Jan 09 at 1:57 PM
    Hi all,

on the 17th Dec I ordered some DVD's from Amazon for Christmas. I received an email from them saying it was dispatched on the 17th with a due date of the 22nd, brilliant I thought! until it didn't arrive!!!

I have sent 2 emails to them with there header choice of 'wheres me stuff', but I have not had a repliy from them.

I haven't had my Bank statement yet, but I guess that if they have dispatched the goods then they will have taken the money out of my account.

has anyoine else had this happen, and if so, how cna I contact them if they won't reply to the emails!!!

Very frustrated, but looking forward to your experiences and advise.

cheers

Donna
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,423Posts Today

8,173Users online

Martin's Twitter