Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Swag Bucks: Earn Amazon Vouchers for Searching
    • 10th Jan 09, 8:20 PM
    Swag Bucks: Earn Amazon Vouchers for Searching 10th Jan 09 at 8:20 PM
    I accidently ran into this site a few weeks ago. It gives you points, or swag bucks, for using its search engine (which you can conviently download in the form of a toolbar). You can then turn in those points for Amazon Gift Cards and other prizes. If you sign up with the link below, you will start off with 3 swag bucks and you will get an additional 2 for your first search. Swag bucks are awarded for random searches and you generally will win twice a day. You must be in the United States, Canada, or Great Britain to register.

Here is my referral link:
    If you sign up under this link, I get swag bucks whenever you do, up to a maximum of 100 swag bucks.
Page 60
    • Jinty85
    • By Jinty85 11th Oct 16, 3:47 PM
    • 3,607 Posts
    • 106,990 Thanks
    Thanks in advance to anyone who uses my referral link.
    • SamboJambo
    • By SamboJambo 18th Oct 16, 2:51 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    I just used yours Jinty85
    How do I post mine? Despite being on here 8 years, it is saying as a new user I can't post links?
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 19th Oct 16, 8:25 AM
    • 293 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    Thanks in advance for anyone that uses my link
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,465Posts Today

6,728Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Bounts seems to have totally shifted its model today. MSE will be investigating exactly what this means and report back next week

• Today's twitter poll: British Summer Time ends Sun as clocks go back at 2am. Would you prefer they didn't (ie lighter eves, darker morns)?

• BBC weather just told us clocks going back means "everyone gets an extra hour's sleep". Hmmm not if you've young children or on nightshift.

• Follow Martin