Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    vale46
    D.L.A. Payment dates are changeing ?
    • 7th Jan 09, 2:45 PM
    D.L.A. Payment dates are changeing ? 7th Jan 09 at 2:45 PM
    Hi all just a heads up
    had a letter informing me the from march 2009 my DLA PAYMENTS will change and it may effect others too

i currently get paid DLA in with my incapacity benefit weekly and all ways have done
    from the job centre plus

from March 2009 this will stop and i will get paid from the pension,disability and carers service but this will be paid 4 weeks in arrears. so i will be short in my weekly income for four weeks until the 4 weeks in arrears is reached then i will get my DLA.
    this is going to upset my routine and effect my bills and how i pay them.just not what i needed i pay lots of my bills weekly and the DLA paid weekly helped in how i paid those bills etc and wont help as i use pre-payment meters and the 4 weeks wait for my DLA is going to hurt

there is a option to ring a 0845 number for advice but this is going to effect me bad I feel for the 4 weeks im waiting for my DLA.
    Thanks

p.s with this happening its going to effect my direct debts too
    ive got to try and find the money to cover them.grrrrr
    Last edited by vale46; 07-01-2009 at 3:11 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,245Posts Today

6,835Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin