Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Scaredy Cat
    Focus group - is this a scam???
    • 24th Nov 08, 7:08 PM
    Focus group - is this a scam??? 24th Nov 08 at 7:08 PM
    I've received FIVE identical emails within the space of half an hour, from a company called Focus Pointe Global and/or Fieldfacts.com. They are offering quite a lot of money for a focus group, although they want a lot in return (in my opinion). Four hours online and then two and a half hours being interviewed in your home.

I'm suspicious because I received so many identical emails all close together, and I don't recognise the company name, but then again I've registered with all sorts of companies that get mentioned on here.

Just wondered if anyone else had got these emails and if you are also suspicious?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

316Posts Today

2,512Users online

Martin's Twitter