Tesco Wine 25% off till Sunday

Hope no one else has posted this before but Tesco are doing 25% off wine by the case until Sunday midnight. Just had a quick look and some wines are actually 50% off. I'm guessing it's instore as well but definitely online. Worth a try if you think you can hold onto it till Christmas :D

Comments

• rosy
    rosy Posts: 642 Forumite
    It is in store as well if you buy 6 bottles of wine ( or fortified /sparkling) at once. If you still have the extra points/ money off coupons from the recent wine club mailing they work with this offer as well. ( The coupons also work together, eg £2.50 off when you buy 4 bottles and £2.50 when you spend more than £15 both came off taking £5 off my wine - 25% off is taken off the full price of the wine so even better deal).
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Ooooh thanks for this. Just wonder if theres any other offers that would work with this like last time.
  • I got some today 3 @ 3.99 a bottle and 3 of the 3 for £10....the sel was still up...but i got charged full price for those...4.99 a bottle and then the 25% discount...what a palaver trying to get DTD...Sa couldnt work out how much to give me so she gave me £9.94!!! so i ended up with 6 bottles of wine for less than a tenner as I used 2 x 2.50 off as well
  • liney
    liney Posts: 5,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Never mind - silly question. I worked it out :)
    "On behalf of teachers, I'd like to dedicate this award to Michael Gove and I mean dedicate in the Anglo Saxon sense which means insert roughly into the anus of." My hero, Mr Steer.
  • Clara381
    Clara381 Posts: 232 Forumite
    rosy wrote: »
    It is in store as well if you buy 6 bottles of wine ( or fortified /sparkling) at once. If you still have the extra points/ money off coupons from the recent wine club mailing they work with this offer as well. ( The coupons also work together, eg £2.50 off when you buy 4 bottles and £2.50 when you spend more than £15 both came off taking £5 off my wine - 25% off is taken off the full price of the wine so even better deal).

It's only letting me use my £10 off £100 and has rejected all others from that mailing, any way round this'?
    I can't look into the future, but the futures where I'm walking to
  • Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    does the 25% off wine cover the tesco grocery site? as Ive checked out an order with lots of wine :D but am confused because the advert on the tesco website this morning only seems to mention the tesco wine store i.e. where you only buy the wine not your groceries.
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If anyone remembers the last 25% off wine and the glitch with the 3 for £10 wines I can confirm that this does work again but only at Tesco Express.

Ignore the fact that the 25% signs are not up in the Express.

I bought
    12 x £5.19 = £62.28
    minus 3 for £10 = £22.28 and 25% off £15.57
    total £24.43

The cashier whispered to me "Do you know how much you have saved?"

Thanks to PTS for the heads up that this would work in Express
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    I bought loads of wine thanks to tips on this site & PTS when the last glitch was on.
    Any heads up on best combos please & I still have the wine mailing coupons too.
    I don't drink the stuff myself but this will be great for school teachers/staff christmas gifts.
  • Does anyone know if the offer is valid on things like half size bottles of champagne? Thanks!
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There is only limited 3 for £10 wines available at mo so I just went for any and paid just over £2 per bottle so very happy. Obviously not as good as the previous glitch where there were more wines to choose from. Last time the more expensive wines gave the best discount.
    This does not work in the main stores as the 3 for £10 has been pulled whilst the 25% off is on
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure