Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lou49
    • By lou49 16th Nov 08, 6:19 PM
    • 109Posts
    • 27Thanks
    lou49
    Back mobiliser
    • 16th Nov 08, 6:19 PM
    Back mobiliser 16th Nov 08 at 6:19 PM
    Hello everyone. Has anyone tried this machine?

http://www.backinaction.co.uk/mobiliser

Thinking of hiring one for a month. It would probably be used by all family (four of us). We have tried the Back Life machine and weren't that impressed.

TIA
    Louise
Page 2
  • Sue Bennett
    Mobiliser
    Hello there
    Is your mobiliser still for sale
    • Heartlight
    • By Heartlight 7th Aug 15, 10:29 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Heartlight
    I have one for sale. It is in very good condition and full working order. Selling as I am moving abroad.
  • Tribbles
    Hello, do you still have the mobiliser for sale? If so, could you please PM me.

Thank you
  • Tribbles
    Hello, is the mobiliser still for sale? If so, could you please send me a private message.

Thank you
    • Mitmop
    • By Mitmop 29th Nov 15, 12:03 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mitmop
    If anyone is selling a back imobiliser could you get in touch please desperately looking for one. Thanks. Dawn
    • Mitmop
    • By Mitmop 29th Nov 15, 12:04 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mitmop
    Did you sell your imobiliser ?
    • H19
    • By H19 26th Apr 16, 7:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    H19
    Can anyone who is using a back mobiliser, for lower back advis, . My lower back is stiff and sore. Am I I correct in thinking the stiffness feels worse for a while when you first start using the Mobiliser, however after the mobiliser is used every day after a few months the back improves and eventually users backs become easier and better positioned ..and stiffness and pain goes away for most users? I am concerned it will make my lower back worse? Also that I will become dependant on the mobiliser... Won't be able to live without it..?? Are there users out there that can reply please? Thank you in advance.
    • Fod4u2
    • By Fod4u2 9th May 16, 10:34 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fod4u2
    For sale?
    Hi,

Does anyone have one for sale?

Message me if you do.

Many thanks
    • AllBetter
    • By AllBetter 21st May 16, 6:11 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AllBetter
    I am selling my Back In Action Mobiliser originally purchased from Back In Action after hiring it for a 1 month trial.
    Very little use (as so effective). Purchased initially for a long standing back and posture problem, used it three times a week for a month and then once weekly for two months until problem completely resolved.
    Since then have used it every now and again for a quick fix when doing too much in the garden.
    Kept as paranoid original problem might recur, which never has so time to go to new home.
    Works perfectly. Have my original receipt for £2495. Open to reasonable offers. Stockport/Manchester area.
    • Izzybot
    • By Izzybot 20th Nov 16, 2:51 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Izzybot
    I have a Mobiliser for sale in North London for half the current retail price. It is in excellent condition and used my me only. £1600
    • Fod4u2
    • By Fod4u2 24th Nov 16, 10:19 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fod4u2
    Info
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, can you let me know some details such as how old is it, how much was it used, is it from a pet/smoke free home, are there any problems/damage, can you attach any photo.

Many thanks
    • Becs40
    • By Becs40 17th Mar 17, 2:25 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Becs40
    Back mobiliser
    I have a Mobiliser for sale in North London for half the current retail price. It is in excellent condition and used my me only. £1600
    Originally posted by Izzybot
    Hello is your bank mobiliser still available? If so can you call me on 07786375197 please
    • victoria1874
    • By victoria1874 17th Apr 17, 9:01 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    victoria1874
    Wanted Mobiliser
    Hi there

Does anyone have a Back In Action Mobiliser for sale - I would be very interested.

Many thanks
    • Pop Up Pirate
    • By Pop Up Pirate 17th Apr 17, 9:28 AM
    • 683 Posts
    • 1,827 Thanks
    Pop Up Pirate
    Hello everyone. Has anyone tried this machine?

http://www.backinaction.co.uk/mobiliser

Thinking of hiring one for a month. It would probably be used by all family (four of us). We have tried the Back Life machine and weren't that impressed.

TIA
    Louise
    Originally posted by lou49
    Just do back strengthening exercises every day.
    The more you use your back, the stronger it will get and less pain will be felt.
    • Fod4u2
    • By Fod4u2 11th May 17, 9:08 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fod4u2
    Hi, does anyone have one for sale?

Many thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,354Posts Today

6,299Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin