Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Skiergirl
    • By Skiergirl 14th Nov 08, 5:05 PM
    • 994Posts
    • 9,072Thanks
    Skiergirl
    Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)
    • 14th Nov 08, 5:05 PM
    Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2) 14th Nov 08 at 5:05 PM
    I was hoping someone on here could give me some advice. I'd like to try making cards but don't have any idea where to start. I've looked in a few craft shops and found the choice overwhelming.
    So.. am I best buying a kit to start with that has all the bits in, or if its better to buy the bits separately, what do I need ?
    Also.. is it worth buying any of the magazines ? I've seen a few but they're all sealed so its difficult to know if they're worth the money, and one is about £8 !
    Thanks for any help, sorry its a bit long.

*BOARD GUIDE INSERT - this thread is now a continuation of this original thread on making cards, it may be a good idea to look there first for advice*
    Last edited by savvy; 14-11-2008 at 5:51 PM.
Page 244
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,774Posts Today

7,550Users online

Martin's Twitter