Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • reeree
    • By reeree 14th Nov 08, 2:14 PM
    • 923Posts
    • 524Thanks
    reeree
    0 WOW
    Global Test Market
    • 14th Nov 08, 2:14 PM
    0 WOW
    Global Test Market 14th Nov 08 at 2:14 PM
    not sure if this is the right place for this but has anyone logged into their account lately, just tried to log in and its saying all my details are wrong
Page 4
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 31st May 11, 7:45 PM
    • 2,851 Posts
    • 24,349 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    I, too, found that I had Northamptonshire inserted in place of my county. My town was replaced by Saxmundham, though, not Lytham St Annes! Luckily the street and postcode were left alone, so it reached me OK. I hadn't noticed the altered address until I got the confirmation email.

So, if you are requesting your cheque from GlobalTestMarket, check your address beforehand!
    Originally posted by Biggles
    I did a search and this was the thread near the top.

I have not issues with getting paid (so far) but i always check my address on any site before i submit my payment request.

On a negative side i have notice a lot of errors when doing there surveys. I spent 30 mins doing one for it to have a error and when i submitted a enquire they came back with a short unhelpful message. I have also have 115 points go missing for 2 surveys i completed and not had $7.50 worth of points added for a telephone survey i did and when i sent a enquire about that i never got a reply.
    • chriswa1
    • By chriswa1 2nd Feb 12, 9:53 PM
    • 64 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    chriswa1
    Globaltestmarket HQ contact
    Hi,
    GTM haven't replied to a number of emails from me for quite some time, even though it is their error that means I haven't been paid for a survey.

They have only responded once, and I have had a few problems with some of the idiots (sorry, but most seem to be - especially Bill) in their customer service team.

Previously where I have had such poor service, I have emailed their parent company and complained, and been paid very quickly after.

I can't find an email address for their new parent company (I think it is Lightspeed Research). I'd rather forward an email thread to them as opposed to fill in an online 'contact us' form that I have found.

Any ideas what their main email address or complaints email address is?

Hope this isn't a sign of porblems to come.

Thanks

Chris
    • english_rose
    • By english_rose 2nd Feb 12, 10:47 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 213 Thanks
    english_rose
    Hi there,

I don't know if this will help at all, but as far as I understand Lightspeed are now My Survey. When I get sent surveys from them the email address they come from is: emma@mysurvey.eu and if there's ever a problem that's the email address I use to contact them, and there's a person at the other end if that makes sense.

I'm surprised you're having such problems with GTM, I've never experienced anything wrong with them.

Good luck!
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 3rd Feb 12, 4:35 AM
    • 12,263 Posts
    • 11,548 Thanks
    jenniewb
    GTM and lightspeed are not the same. Lightspeed was taken over by MySurvey a while back and I think they are UK based or have a UK based version. GTM is US based and they have a different email address. I think if you go to the site you can put through a question via the website or if not maybe try emailing back by replying to the survey you had problems with. I think if they haven't given a contact email on their site then there is probably little chance of them helping you if you do get an email address- they'd likely just throw it over to their contact staff to deal with who would ask you to fill in the web form, but good luck with it anyway, hope you get somewhere.

I think its whoever sent the survey's fault, not where the survey itself came from.
    • gohan2091
    • By gohan2091 3rd May 12, 1:03 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 43 Thanks
    gohan2091
    GTM are refusing to pay me after 3 attempts of sending me a cheque (I provided them with 2 geniune addresses in the UK... my home and my grandparents".

I really need decent contact details for them as their web form contact is refusing to help me.
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 9th Oct 17, 12:41 PM
    • 4,242 Posts
    • 1,880 Thanks
    aardvaak
    Global Test Market Surveys
    I have been doing Global Test Market Surveys for sometime now - does anyone else think these are a total waste of time?

I start a survey then it never finishes completely after many questions it says 'screened out'
    • kiwi07
    • By kiwi07 9th Oct 17, 2:17 PM
    • 1,587 Posts
    • 1,081 Thanks
    kiwi07
    I have been doing Global Test Market Surveys for sometime now - does anyone else think these are a total waste of time?

I start a survey then it never finishes completely after many questions it says 'screened out'
    Originally posted by aardvaak
    I was with them as well but given up as soon as I got the cheque.
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 10th Oct 17, 5:14 PM
    • 4,242 Posts
    • 1,880 Thanks
    aardvaak
    I was with them as well but given up as soon as I got the cheque.
    Originally posted by kiwi07
    I have never got a cheque
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,340Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin