Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 7th Nov 08, 11:40 AM
    • 4,924Posts
    • 3,571Thanks
    heatherw_01
    0 WOW
    Tesco Home Panels
    • 7th Nov 08, 11:40 AM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Home Panels 7th Nov 08 at 11:40 AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Tesco Home Panel is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

The Tesco home panel lets you test products and give your opinions on them.

Link to the old thread here

http://www.tescohomepanels.com/

Q. Why has Tesco Home Panels been set up?
    A. Our aim at Tesco is to give our customers top quality products at a great price. Tesco Home Panels has been developed to enable Tesco customers to test products in their own homes and tell us what they thought of them. Feedback from our customers is really important to us.

Q. How do I become a member of Tesco Home Panels?
    A. Email us at home.panels@uk.tesco.com with your full name and we’ll send you an email with all of the details you need to register and become a member.

Q. What do I need to do to remain a member of Tesco Home Panels?
    A. You will need to complete at least one product usage survey each year and complete the questionnaires for any product tests that you participate in on time.

Q. How will you contact me?
    A. Primarily by email, but your product samples for testing will arrive by post unless you are told otherwise.

Q. I've forgotten my password, what should I do?
    Contact us and we will provide you with your password providing you can answer your security questionnaire that you set up when registering as a member.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 165
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 14th Jul 16, 1:15 PM
    • 1,070 Posts
    • 2,201 Thanks
    Saetana
    I've been with them for at least a couple of years and only had one product test in that time
    2017 Wins: £50 Amazon Voucher, Lambswool Throw & Cushions, Duvet and Pillows, Skincare Set, T-Shirt, This Works Sleep Kit, Case of Beer, Storage Chest, Wine
    • bumblesquat
    • By bumblesquat 18th Aug 17, 2:24 PM
    • 203 Posts
    • 1,055 Thanks
    bumblesquat
    I have had lots of stuff to trial over many years from Tesco's but I haven't had anything for months. I do still often get short surveys to complete though.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 18th Aug 17, 3:19 PM
    • 1,070 Posts
    • 2,201 Thanks
    Saetana
    I've had two product tests from them so far this year - cotton camisoles and underwear. Very nearly got a shirt for the other half to trial but they'd ran out of his size
    2017 Wins: £50 Amazon Voucher, Lambswool Throw & Cushions, Duvet and Pillows, Skincare Set, T-Shirt, This Works Sleep Kit, Case of Beer, Storage Chest, Wine
    • mavisangelica
    • By mavisangelica 19th Aug 17, 10:08 AM
    • 447 Posts
    • 743 Thanks
    mavisangelica
    I have had lots of stuff to trial over many years from Tesco's but I haven't had anything for months. I do still often get short surveys to complete though.
    Originally posted by bumblesquat
    Same here, I had loads of stuff in the past but for months now I haven't even had any surveys.
    Ditch 100 in January Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in February Challenge 114/100
    Ditch 100 in March Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in April Challenge 75/100
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 19th Aug 17, 2:54 PM
    • 12,233 Posts
    • 11,535 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I've been signed up for a very long time- can't even remember how long! Initially I had a trial when I first joined (must be about 7 or 8 years ago, not sure exactly when though) but after then I heard nothing. I've been getting new trials sent in the last year (prior to this hadn't heard anything) and fill in every survey within a few hours of their being sent but am yet to be selected for anything.
    • Trina90
    • By Trina90 9th Sep 17, 9:24 AM
    • 127 Posts
    • 155 Thanks
    Trina90
    Can't remember if it were Tesco or not but I did a trial for washing-up liquid, and for some kind of meal kit.

Since then Tesco have offered me some trials, but as I got back to them too late, other people had taken the size I wanted.

But a few days ago I was on my laptop when an e-mail notification popped up from Tesco Home Panels so I did it immediately - finally! An item of clothing for my 4 year old niece to try out
    Mortgage started 2015: £150,000
    2016: £130,000
    Currently: £118,000
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,984Posts Today

8,559Users online

Martin's Twitter