Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    heatherw_01
    0 WOW
    Tesco Home Panels
    • 7th Nov 08, 11:40 AM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Home Panels 7th Nov 08 at 11:40 AM
    The Tesco home panel lets you test products and give your opinions on them.

Link to the old thread here

http://www.tescohomepanels.com/

Q. Why has Tesco Home Panels been set up?
    A. Our aim at Tesco is to give our customers top quality products at a great price. Tesco Home Panels has been developed to enable Tesco customers to test products in their own homes and tell us what they thought of them. Feedback from our customers is really important to us.

Q. How do I become a member of Tesco Home Panels?
    A. Email us at home.panels@uk.tesco.com with your full name and we’ll send you an email with all of the details you need to register and become a member.

Q. What do I need to do to remain a member of Tesco Home Panels?
    A. You will need to complete at least one product usage survey each year and complete the questionnaires for any product tests that you participate in on time.

Q. How will you contact me?
    A. Primarily by email, but your product samples for testing will arrive by post unless you are told otherwise.

Q. I've forgotten my password, what should I do?
    Contact us and we will provide you with your password providing you can answer your security questionnaire that you set up when registering as a member.
    Last edited by heatherw_01; 08-11-2008 at 4:02 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

226Posts Today

1,675Users online

Martin's Twitter