Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jae79
    Has anyone done Mapa training?
    • 3rd Nov 08, 12:54 PM
    Has anyone done Mapa training? 3rd Nov 08 at 12:54 PM
    Hi,

I am due to do my 6 day Mapa training but the information has been a bit vague. I have been told by a couple of people that they wear jogging bottoms a T-shirt and trainers. The email I had about it, just said comfortable clothing. I have phoned the place where it is going to be held and they told me it is smart/casual! I am a bit confused and as it is tomorrow I really don't want to turn up in the completely wrong things.
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,986Posts Today

7,789Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• Follow Martin