Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mads84
    • By Mads84 2nd Nov 08, 4:18 PM
    • 69Posts
    • 78Thanks
    Mads84
    0 WOW
    I wanna 24 Studio discount code/free delivery...
    • 2nd Nov 08, 4:18 PM
    0 WOW
    I wanna 24 Studio discount code/free delivery... 2nd Nov 08 at 4:18 PM
    Hi all,

I am due to place an order with 24 Studio and I am in need of a discount code/free delivery code to save some pennies...

Help please?

Regards Mads
Page 1
  • juju81
    • 2nd Nov 08, 4:40 PM
    • 2nd Nov 08, 4:40 PM
    Hi Place An Order Of £30 Or More For Free Delivery -order Code 009, And 10% Discount-order Code 088 Actually Just Noticed 10% Finished 31/10/08 But Its Worth A Try You Never Know It Might Still Work. Hope This Helps
    • Mads84
    • By Mads84 2nd Nov 08, 5:13 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    Mads84
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:13 PM
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:13 PM
    Hi Juju81,

Thanks for that... not sure if I will place such a large order though...

Regards Mads
    • ikkle87
    • By ikkle87 2nd Nov 08, 5:29 PM
    • 7,901 Posts
    • 133,578 Thanks
    ikkle87
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:29 PM
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:29 PM
    033 for free delivery
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
    • Princess Coupon
    • By Princess Coupon 2nd Nov 08, 5:30 PM
    • 3,590 Posts
    • 21,454 Thanks
    Princess Coupon
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:30 PM
    • 2nd Nov 08, 5:30 PM
    005 for free delivery on orders £20 or over
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven

• jetty
    • By jetty 3rd Nov 08, 4:57 PM
    • 2,920 Posts
    • 3,546 Thanks
    jetty
    • 3rd Nov 08, 4:57 PM
    • 3rd Nov 08, 4:57 PM
    be careful, i was given a code and it went through, but unlike most catalogues that tell you they haven't worked, Studio don't and i ended up having to pay
    Man who run into airport turn-styles is going to Bangkok

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research
  • jazminkennedy
    • 22nd May 09, 11:58 PM
    I Wanna 24 Studio Code plz
    • 22nd May 09, 11:58 PM
    Hiya,

just seen 2 toys that i have been waiting for in 24 Studio but would love to have some savings on top. I've got the free delivery code 021 if that helps anyone.

Anyone?

x
    • onredbull
    • By onredbull 23rd May 09, 1:32 AM
    • 391 Posts
    • 384 Thanks
    onredbull
    • 23rd May 09, 1:32 AM
    Free P&P code which saves you £4.99
    • 23rd May 09, 1:32 AM
    Hiya,
    I had an email yesterday from studio (:confused:think they are same company as studio24)that said items were 1/2 price with an extra 20% off plus a code for free delivery (£4.99). I have copyed & pasted most of the email for you.
    HTH.

EVERYTHING HALF PRICE PLUS AN EXTRA 20% OFF
    To help you plan ahead and stretch your money even further, we have put together an extra special selection of hundreds of items at HALF PRICE, then we have taken an EXTRA 20% OFF!

Spread The Cost - The Easy Way To Pay
    With Studio, you really do choose the best way to pay. SEND NO MONEY WITH YOUR ORDER, wait for your statement to arrive, then you can either pay in full or opt to spread the cost. As long as you pay the minimum amount shown on your statement, you can take as long as you like to pay - leaving you more money to spend on other things! A truly flexible approach to paying for your shopping.

FREE Postage and Packing With Your First Order*
    Simply place an order of just £20 or more, and we'll deliver your entire order for free! Just enter order code 027 at checkout.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "In Raising Your Children;"
    "Spend Half As Much Money n Twice As Much Time."
    • jetty
    • By jetty 23rd May 09, 8:09 AM
    • 2,920 Posts
    • 3,546 Thanks
    jetty
    • 23rd May 09, 8:09 AM
    • 23rd May 09, 8:09 AM
    With Studio, you never know if the code has worked until after the sale has gone through, it's happened to me loads of times before, i've given up with studio now, i bought my daughter one of their "luxury" bathrobes that were suppose to be £25 but were reduced to £9, it's thin and scrapy on the skin, the quality is absolute pants, lol *rant over*
    Man who run into airport turn-styles is going to Bangkok

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research
  • rachel.jones88
    Anyone have a studio 24 money off or free delivery voucher
    Looking for a voucher for studio 24 - im an existing customer too - anyone know of any?
    • Babiesmummy
    • By Babiesmummy 22nd Oct 10, 4:22 PM
    • 890 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    Babiesmummy
    I got a free delivery code a few weeks ago by doing the competition on their Facebook page.

http://apps.facebook.com/goldentickethunt/
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
    • ragz
    • By ragz 10th Nov 10, 2:34 PM
    • 3,155 Posts
    • 27,331 Thanks
    ragz
    fab, thanks. Got half way through and they gave me the discount code for 10% off and free p and p also won a jewellery roll!
    Ragz is busy studying
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • shhhh
    You cant get a code.
    I used to work for studio and unless they have actually sent you the code via post/email etc it wont work. They have a system that knows if you have been sent it or not also you can only use the code once, however if you do quote an order code that is valid (I think that 006 is one I can't remember) you can ring them and if you are very persistant then they might take it off for you but the call its self will probably be more expensive than the p&p.
    • jjlancs
    • By jjlancs 22nd Sep 11, 6:13 PM
    • 814 Posts
    • 4,737 Thanks
    jjlancs
    free delivery code until midday saturday 24th sept. on orders over £20 code is 074
  • sma68
    Studio 24 Free Delivery code
    Looking for a voucher for studio 24 - im an existing customer too - anyone know of any?
    Originally posted by rachel.jones88
    Studio 24 are using code 030 for free delivery. If for any reason it does not work try 033. good luck.
  • alliek40
    Just used code 040 & it gave me free delivery but I did do an order over £50. Good Luck
  • sma68
    24Studio free delivery codes
    Hiya,

just seen 2 toys that i have been waiting for in 24 Studio but would love to have some savings on top. I've got the free delivery code 021 if that helps anyone.

Anyone?

x
    Originally posted by jazminkennedy
    put 022 and 030 that will give you free delivery.
    Thursday 27 Oct 2011
    • mwinter33
    • By mwinter33 3rd Nov 11, 9:49 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    mwinter33
    I've just used the 022 code for free delivery and it still works :-)
    • nextyeartina
    • By nextyeartina 4th Nov 11, 9:15 PM
    • 645 Posts
    • 862 Thanks
    nextyeartina
    'Sorry you have not qualified for this offer' came up when i tried code 030. nothing came up when i tried code 033 so i placed the order thinking free delivery would kick in but it hasn't. it does say code 033 applied on my confirmation email but delivery charge still there. a tad confused :s

t, x
    The £1,000 emergency fund challenge #163 - £461.00/£1000
  • VerityBrooks
    code 016 at checkout for free delivery and 10% off. or 'like' them on facebook.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,726Posts Today

6,449Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @hugorifkind: Arguing that Hitler was a Zionist is like arguing that the slave trade was pro-immigration. Get a grip.

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Morning! In this week's email: Loads of ways to save inc. Urgent Sky £30/mth, M&S 50%, £36off Tesco & Hotpoint wins: ht?

• RT @GMB: Fancy coming on GMB to learn how to save loads on your car insurance with @MartinSLewis? Find out more: https://t.co/B9vQfOliPA

• Follow Martin