Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    AnnesWitterings
    Bi Polar & Dla
    • 27th Oct 08, 12:26 AM
    Bi Polar & Dla 27th Oct 08 at 12:26 AM
    hi

first of what a brill new board.

I was diagnosed with Bi Polar inMay this year.

I regularly see a psychiatrist at the local CMH centre and have been allocated a CPN, I am on long term sick Income Support, can
    I claim any element of DLA?
    Any info would be gratefully received,, thanks

Anne:rolleyes:
    BSC no 192
    I know sometimes you feel so helpless/you cant go on/so isolated, well you need never feel that way again as a simple Can you help me please? on here is your first step to that journey of fresh starts, so hello Im Anne, your ? YOU ARE NOT ALONE in all of this, we have all been there, so come join us.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

190Posts Today

1,220Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I think we're nearly ready to send this weeks MSE email - its been a tough & long one to do this week. Thanks to all the team

• RT @GregJRutherford: 3 years ago #OlympicGames #Gold - happy third year anniversary to me and everyone else who had the? https://t.co/qDNhB?

• Watching Corbyn on @BBCNewsnight I'm torn.Is a party like a footie team - choice to aim to win at all costs or play an ideology beautifully?

• Follow Martin