Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Wireless network connected, but can't get online
    • 29th Nov 05, 2:58 PM
    Wireless network connected, but can't get online 29th Nov 05 at 2:58 PM
    I'm a little frustrated. In our flat we have set up a wireless network; the router was set up through another computer and 3 people are online through it. I've got my adaptor set up and it is showing as connected to the wireless network, but I can't connect to the internet. I've tried for hours to work out which settings I need to alter and I've had a look through the forum for the same problem, but can't find anyone in exactly the same boat.

The two others (IE not the lad who set up the router) in the flat who have managed to connect aren't much use because they don't know how they managed it!!!

Please, please help!!!

Last edited by MSE Archna; 13-06-2006 at 5:12 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,911Posts Today

7,388Users online

Martin's Twitter