Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    stebiz
    Littlewoods Credit Card - Reducing Limit!
    • 15th Sep 08, 8:28 PM
    Littlewoods Credit Card - Reducing Limit! 15th Sep 08 at 8:28 PM
    My wife has a credit card with Littlewoods. She always pays her monthly payment without fail each month. A couple of months ago my wife had her credit limit reduced from 1500 to 750. She wasn't too worried as she often uses mine. Now out of the blue it has been reduced to 600.

The way things are going with this credit crunch, she won't be able to buy a pack of cornflakes with her credit card. What a complete joke? So for those who think that the credit crunch isn't affecting them - think again?

Personally we aren't concerned, as fortunately we don't rely on it. However if anybody is thinking of relying on a card (especially Littlewoods) for Christmas - this could quite easily happen to you.

Stebiz
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

273Posts Today

876Users online

Martin's Twitter