Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Frugality
    How do I transfer my ISA???
    • 14th Sep 08, 9:16 PM
    How do I transfer my ISA??? 14th Sep 08 at 9:16 PM
    Hi thanks for visiting.

I currently have an ISA with Lloyds and only earn 3.75 interest rate until I manage to attain over 3k.

However, I want a better deal, I notice, for example, that NS&I are offering 5.3 (direct ISA) and 4.6 (cash ISA - Can anyone explain the difference).

Do you have to wait until the new financial year to switch? I want to move to NS&I now. I currently have 2k in my Lloyds ISA and aim to put in 4-500 pm.

What do you recommend?

Thank you.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,694Posts Today

8,139Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin