Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Krystaltips
    How long do tax credit claims take?
    • 14th Sep 08, 12:34 AM
    How long do tax credit claims take? 14th Sep 08 at 12:34 AM
    When I first went onto tax credits it took them six weeks to sort the claim out. In about 2 weeks I'll be getting married and making a join claim. Tried to phone up and get the ball rolling last week but they won't accept a change in circumstances until it happens...

I was told to call up after the wedding and they would end my claim and start a new one. Will this take another 6 weeks? And what paperwork are we likely to need?

TIA
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
    Originally posted by My Fathers Daughter

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

135Posts Today

971Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• Follow Martin