Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    owsaboutthatthen
    How much notice does a Landlord need to give to tenant to vacate?
    • 12th Sep 08, 8:57 PM
    How much notice does a Landlord need to give to tenant to vacate? 12th Sep 08 at 8:57 PM
    I'm so sorry if this has been posted before. I just can't seem to think straight to even search for the answer. My landlord has given me one month's notice to find somewhere else. My tenancy should have been renewed at the end of this month but due to my landlord's personal circumstances they have chosen not to renew the tenancy and said I have 4 weeks to find somewhere. I asked if my landlord could bear with me as it isn't as simple as that. I am a single mum of 2 young children etc etc. I am gutted. Is it right that I only have a month to find somewhere?

Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,745Posts Today

8,547Users online

Martin's Twitter