Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 8th Sep 08, 11:41 AM
    • 1,218Posts
    • 3,554Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    0 WOW
    Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons
    • 8th Sep 08, 11:41 AM
    0 WOW
    Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons 8th Sep 08 at 11:41 AM
    For a full list of current supermarket coupons see the

Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tells us with as many details as possible, including links, whether it was emailed to you or its a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, put it all in the one page.

... just click reply to report new top spots

Thanks for your help

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Page 1
    • QQuaver
    • By QQuaver 10th Sep 08, 1:30 AM
    • 8,422 Posts
    • 36,811 Thanks
    QQuaver
    • 10th Sep 08, 1:30 AM
    • 10th Sep 08, 1:30 AM
    Sensodyne said the coupons have run out
    • stebiz
    • By stebiz 10th Sep 08, 5:30 AM
    • 6,269 Posts
    • 32,619 Thanks
    stebiz
    • 10th Sep 08, 5:30 AM
    • 10th Sep 08, 5:30 AM
    Candia and Huggies are store specific it says. Can somebody confirm?

Cheers
    Stebiz
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • regnuttall
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:12 AM
    Sensodyne voucher
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:12 AM
    This was a total con!! Having given all of the info required with the promise of the voucher at the end, surprise......... voucher promo. ended. Why have the site live if the promo. is not active? As the only way we can punish this sort of scam is by hitting them in the pocket, I will never buy a GlaxoSmithKlyne product again.
    • ksh123
    • By ksh123 10th Sep 08, 9:24 AM
    • 1,229 Posts
    • 750 Thanks
    ksh123
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:24 AM
    Can't print them
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:24 AM
    I am never able to print coupons out because every time I get the message: "printer is set to keep printing". So I go in to the control panel, untick the keep printing option, and try again. And. lo! the same message! S0 I go back and check the box again only to find it has "re-ticked itself".
    I have asked on the techie board about this but none of their ideas helped. Its so frustrating!!
    So I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem and if so, how did you fix it?
    thanks
    Kath.
    Stop looking for answers....
    The most you can hope for are clues.....
    • ksh123
    • By ksh123 10th Sep 08, 9:27 AM
    • 1,229 Posts
    • 750 Thanks
    ksh123
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:27 AM
    Which stores will take them??
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:27 AM
    In the past when I could print coupons (see prewvious post...) I found that not even Asda nor Tesco would accept internet coupons. As they are only stores that will accept coupons for things you haven't bought I wondered if things have changed in the last 18 months or so?
    I live in North Staffs. where do other money savers use their coupons?
    thanks
    Kath.
  • ....bea....
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:47 AM
    • 10th Sep 08, 9:47 AM
    Hello all!

I've found it depends on the person at the checkout if the internet coupons are accepted or not! Sometimes it goes through without a problem and sometimes I'm told the coupon it's a photocopy, doesn't "feel" real:confused: so they can't accept it (I print on a laser printer), which is quite embarrassing. Unfortunately it got to the point I won't use internet coupons anymore as I always shop at the same supermarket (Sainsburys) and wouldn't like to be labeled as a cheat...
    By the way I tried to write to a few companies (when they have the coupons on their own website) explaining what happened and didn't get even a "we're sorry" message back...
    • ksh123
    • By ksh123 10th Sep 08, 11:00 AM
    • 1,229 Posts
    • 750 Thanks
    ksh123
    • 10th Sep 08, 11:00 AM
    • 10th Sep 08, 11:00 AM
    Hello all!

I've found it depends on the person at the checkout if the internet coupons are accepted or not! Sometimes it goes through without a problem and sometimes I'm told the coupon it's a photocopy, doesn't "feel" real:confused: so they can't accept it (I print on a laser printer), which is quite embarrassing. Unfortunately it got to the point I won't use internet coupons anymore as I always shop at the same supermarket (Sainsburys) and wouldn't like to be labeled as a cheat...
    By the way I tried to write to a few companies (when they have the coupons on their own website) explaining what happened and didn't get even a "we're sorry" message back...
    Originally posted by ....bea....
    I think that's right - some of the more laid-back students are less picky. But I have been refused so often it is embarrassing as it makes me feel like a cheapskate - I am, but I don't need the world to know it, lol.
    That's very poor tho, that they don't respond to your emails.
  • clozza_90
    • 10th Sep 08, 5:29 PM
    • 10th Sep 08, 5:29 PM
    current tesco magazine also has a voucher for £1 off 6-packs of oasis, either summer fruits or citrus flavour.
    there's also currently some promotional bottles of oasis around which have coupons on them for £1 off the same thing, and i was able to use both in tesco, meaning i got 6 bottles of oasis for 85p, plus the cost of the original bottle
    • EmehEm2005
    • By EmehEm2005 10th Sep 08, 6:08 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    EmehEm2005
    Re Coupons valid at any supermarket statement
    Re statement: 'Coupons valid at any supermarket' in supermarket coupon article by Martin, as far as I am aware NETTO don't accept coupons or shopping discount vouchers. Also maybe ALDI & LYDIL don't either.

Mike
  • karenjw
    Hi
    As I only do my shopping on-line can I use the vouchers this way or are they for in-shop use only? If so does anyone know how to get money off e-vouchers?
  • karenjw
    e-vouchers
    Hi
    As I only do my shopping on-line can I use the vouchers this way or are they for in-shop use only? If so does anyone know how to get money off e-vouchers?
    :confused:
    • speedy gonzalez
    • By speedy gonzalez 11th Sep 08, 7:51 AM
    • 546 Posts
    • 84 Thanks
    speedy gonzalez
    I was reading about the supermarket vouchers and there was mention of a Morrisons magazine. I have never ever seen this in our Morrisons. Is it only available in certain regions? I use the King's Lynn branch.
  • jennifurry
    Downloading the coupon printer for the boost smoothie always makes my internet explorer crash, no matter what computer I use, so I can never get the voucher. I have signed up with every email address I have now, so I think I may have to give up.
    • dazza.mk
    • By dazza.mk 11th Sep 08, 5:06 PM
    • 1,851 Posts
    • 1,159 Thanks
    dazza.mk
    Hi
    :confused:
    Originally posted by karenjw
    Tesco specify they don't accept paper vouchers for payment (I was sure they used to allow £x.xx of a £xx.xx spend type vouchers but can't find the details on the Grocery help)
    • EmehEm2005
    • By EmehEm2005 11th Sep 08, 6:11 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    EmehEm2005
    Re statement: 'Coupons valid at any supermarket' in supermarket coupon article by Martin, as far as I am aware NETTO don't accept coupons or shopping discount vouchers. Also maybe ALDI & LYDIL don't either.

Mike
    Originally posted by EmehEm2005
    Confirmed today by asking a member of staff at the Queens Rd Sheffield branch of NETTO that they do not accept coupons or money-off offers.

Mike
    • EmehEm2005
    • By EmehEm2005 11th Sep 08, 6:15 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    EmehEm2005
    I was reading about the supermarket vouchers and there was mention of a Morrisons magazine. I have never ever seen this in our Morrisons. Is it only available in certain regions? I use the King's Lynn branch.
    Originally posted by speedy gonzalez
    I've only ever seen promotional flyers at Morrisons Meadowhead Sheffield, not magazines.

Tesco, Somerfield have them, Sainsburys charge for them!

Mike
  • borderlakland
    Originally posted by speedy gonzalez
    was in matalan in king's lynn today and there is a board outside Morrisons advertising Morrisons store magazine.
    Lead us not into temptation...

just tell us where it is and we'll find it....
    • Richard019
    • By Richard019 12th Sep 08, 1:16 AM
    • 448 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    Richard019

Mike
    Originally posted by EmehEm2005
    At Aldi we don't accept vouchers, cash and debit card only, with credit card an extra option in Scotland. The only exception I've experianced has been that we recently produced our own vouchers to give out at the Highland Show.

Without going back to the article by Martin isn't there also the condition that the supermarket in question sells the product the coupon is supposed to be for? Certainly with us you would be struggling to find coupons for the branded goods we sell.
  • ROSE1
    £1.00 coupon off NESCAFE COLLECTION
    Just found this one, simply go to the Nescafe Collection website, go to the Just For You option, and select coupon, theres also other discounts and competitions on site.
    You will need to register but its free to do so - every penny counts after all!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,864Posts Today

6,689Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin