Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lorweld
    • By lorweld 7th Sep 08, 3:20 PM
    • 5,103Posts
    • 131,334Thanks
    lorweld
    phillips/avent product tester?
    • 7th Sep 08, 3:20 PM
    phillips/avent product tester? 7th Sep 08 at 3:20 PM
    http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/en/gb/consumer/ce/p/consumer/catalog/get_involved_form

Help us develop future Philips AVENT Products. If you would like to help us with future product development, please provide your contact details using the form below.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 7th Sep 08, 3:39 PM
    • 12,400 Posts
    • 39,536 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 7th Sep 08, 3:39 PM
    • 7th Sep 08, 3:39 PM
    Thanks Lorweld but just in case you dont have kids you can still join club philips here:

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/en/gb/consumer/ce/_locationType_clubPhilips/_navHighLT_clubPhilipsLanding/p/consumer/clubphilips/club_philips_landing_page

Welcome to Club Philips

The place to be for a variety of news, services and product information. Come here to register new purchases, find downloads, and win prizes or test the upcoming products ! All for free. Join the Club!
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • pauleyc
    • By pauleyc 7th Sep 08, 4:38 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    pauleyc
    • 7th Sep 08, 4:38 PM
    • 7th Sep 08, 4:38 PM
    Thanks, hope i get some products to try.
    • ScouseLass66
    • By ScouseLass66 8th Sep 08, 2:56 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    ScouseLass66
    • 8th Sep 08, 2:56 AM
    • 8th Sep 08, 2:56 AM
    Thanks.. Great find
    Que Sera Sera & C'est la vie
  • blackpool mummy
    • 8th Sep 08, 8:29 AM
    • 8th Sep 08, 8:29 AM
    thats great thanks very much hope we get something could do with some baby stuff x
    • ButtonF1Fan
    • By ButtonF1Fan 16th Oct 08, 11:26 AM
    • 1,178 Posts
    • 5,154 Thanks
    ButtonF1Fan
    • 16th Oct 08, 11:26 AM
    • 16th Oct 08, 11:26 AM
    i dont seem to be able to get the page to load
    i was an avent tester 6 years ago with my first, and i got nice stuff, i'd like to do it again. keep trying i guess..... :P
    Mummy to two mischievious boys (D is 13 and J is 7)

I like F1, Blogging and Comping ;-)
  • fallingstar1
    • 16th Oct 08, 11:35 AM
    • 16th Oct 08, 11:35 AM
    ty signed up
    ... Spend and let spend ...
    • cheznal
    • By cheznal 18th Oct 08, 11:53 PM
    • 5,130 Posts
    • 9,196 Thanks
    cheznal
    • 18th Oct 08, 11:53 PM
    • 18th Oct 08, 11:53 PM
    Thanks could do with some baby products x
    Smoke-free since 7/12/2011 :0)
    2017 wins: Adidas Football, Sew heart felt fox puppet, Littlelife bunny backpack
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 19th Oct 08, 7:39 AM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    • 19th Oct 08, 7:39 AM
    • 19th Oct 08, 7:39 AM
    i dont seem to be able to get the page to load
    i was an avent tester 6 years ago with my first, and i got nice stuff, i'd like to do it again. keep trying i guess..... :P
    Originally posted by JulieJesta

me too, my son is now almost 6 but i got an avent breast pump to try, i already had one but it was nice to have a spare, have to say have always loved their products, last for years, excellent quality
  • Pip26
    Thanks Lorweld & Sarah 1972
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 2nd Jun 17, 10:21 PM
    • 314 Posts
    • 123 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Become a Philips Product tester
    Details here at :

https://www.producttesterprogram.philips.com/uk

Join and may get free products to test and keep.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 3rd Jun 17, 4:20 AM
    • 12,400 Posts
    • 39,536 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Details here at :

https://www.producttesterprogram.philips.com/uk

Join and may get free products to test and keep.
    Originally posted by Mchambers

I joined in 2008 when they were looking for testers http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1142391
    so it already says I am signed up when I click your link.

Fingers crossed you are luckier than me as all I get is new product emails
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Anyicaleb
    • By Anyicaleb 8th Jul 17, 3:14 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Anyicaleb
    Just registered though no test is available currently. Thanks for the link anyway.
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 8th Jul 17, 6:26 AM
    • 6,287 Posts
    • 19,194 Thanks
    Doc N
    Just registered though no test is available currently. Thanks for the link anyway.
    Originally posted by Anyicaleb
    I haven't seen any available products since signing up either. Beginning to wonder whether it's just a scam by Philips to harvest email addresses.
    • LEJC
    • By LEJC 11th Jul 17, 9:04 AM
    • 9,015 Posts
    • 56,791 Thanks
    LEJC
    It's not a scam....I have had several products to test from them...they do not send emails hen there are tests available....it is a case of signing onto the website to check yourself what is available.

There is a section linked to each product to test that tells you a little about the product and how many are available for test...this figure ranges from 10 to 50 or 60.

The last product I tested was in April so the site is very much still in operation.

I would have no problem recommending the testing site,certainly no scam in my opinion.
    frugal October...£45.59 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!
    Jan £41.60/£40
    Feb £54.58/£40...gave up this month 15/2
    Mar £37.02/£40...lots of help via a gift card and vouchers
    May
    2017 toiletries 131 out 101 in ...£14.92 spend
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 10th Sep 17, 5:22 PM
    • 6,287 Posts
    • 19,194 Thanks
    Doc N
    Nothing for months:

"There are no tests available right now." every time.

Still reckon this is just an email harvesting scam - they're more than happy to keep sending the promotional emails.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 10th Sep 17, 8:06 PM
    • 2,149 Posts
    • 2,370 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Nothing for months:

"There are no tests available right now." every time.

Still reckon this is just an email harvesting scam - they're more than happy to keep sending the promotional emails.
    Originally posted by Doc N
    Hi

That is so true. Now put all their emails in my junk folder.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

380Posts Today

3,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin