Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    discobaby
    Indulgence Flights, can you help me please?
    • 2nd Sep 08, 7:07 PM
    Indulgence Flights, can you help me please? 2nd Sep 08 at 7:07 PM
    I am not clued up on this at all, but my husband has just left for Cyprus for 2 but a possible stretch to nearly 4 months.

Well I thought during this time I would like to take my younger daughter out to see him for a week but I am unsure and have little imformation on indulgence flights and the cheapest commercial flight I could find for us both was 390 return my daughter is only just 3.

Can anyone help and give me more info please? :confused:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,306Posts Today

7,884Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Rare Tesco 500 extra pts code (worth £5-£20) for new AND exist cust if you do £60+ online food shop. Ends tomorrow http://t.co/3PBwqjFNRb RT

• RT @lalahiggins33: @MartinSLewis thanks to your piece on Victoria Derbyshire last week I'm nearly a grand richer due to MIS sold package ba?

• I'm limbering up for my new @itvthismorning "do it or don't" slot. I'm meant to have the wisdom of Solomon, wisdom of a salmon's closer

• Follow Martin