Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

I have 2 PayPal accounts - can I send money to myself with a credit card?
    • 24th Aug 08, 2:30 AM
    I have 2 PayPal accounts - can I send money to myself with a credit card? 24th Aug 08 at 2:30 AM
    Hello. I have two PayPal accounts (one Premier and one Personal - I think this is okay) linked to different bank accounts and different email addresses. I've used these before to transfer money between bank accounts.

I also have a credit card that gives me 0% interest on purchases for 1 year (HSBC).

I'm a bit cash-strapped at the moment. Would it be possible to "pay" myself with my credit card, via PayPal? If so, would this be charged as a purchase? Would there be any other fees involved that would make my card accrue interest? I really want to keep my card completely interest-free, since the interest-accruing part of one's balance is invariably the last part to be paid-off.

I figure if anyone can help me, it's you guys.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,496Posts Today

6,897Users online

Martin's Twitter