Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Milly1974
    • By Milly1974 21st Aug 08, 9:34 PM
    • 251 Posts
    • 205 Thanks
    Milly1974
    • 21st Aug 08, 9:34 PM
    • 21st Aug 08, 9:34 PM
    Might be just because it is a different department for a current account to a credit card. I know Egg don't send me paper bills.

OD £lots Egg Card £329.04 Parents £650 Sofa £741.78
    • pixiechick99
    • By pixiechick99 21st Aug 08, 9:48 PM
    • 3,627 Posts
    • 15,272 Thanks
    pixiechick99
    • 21st Aug 08, 9:48 PM
    • 21st Aug 08, 9:48 PM
    I'm with Lloyds too and I cancelled paper statements - but yes I still receive them! Mind you it came in handy when I needed to provide the last 3months statements to someone, saved a lot of time and my printer ink!

But yes, why ask if you want paper statements then ignore it?!!!
    DFW Nerd #1135
  • Damoclese
    • 21st Aug 08, 11:15 PM
    • 21st Aug 08, 11:15 PM
    Does anyone get this with Virgin?

Was thinking of doing a BT, but would prefer somewhere that doesn't keep sending statements. Lets just say people in my house don't take much notice of the name on the envelope until they've opened it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,805Posts Today

6,304Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @hugorifkind: Arguing that Hitler was a Zionist is like arguing that the slave trade was pro-immigration. Get a grip.

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Morning! In this week's email: Loads of ways to save inc. Urgent Sky £30/mth, M&S 50%, £36off Tesco & Hotpoint wins: ht?

• RT @GMB: Fancy coming on GMB to learn how to save loads on your car insurance with @MartinSLewis? Find out more: https://t.co/B9vQfOliPA

• Follow Martin