Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Hiring Things Out Ideas
    • 18th Aug 08, 8:59 PM
    Hiring Things Out Ideas 18th Aug 08 at 8:59 PM

Whilst chatting with my partner tonight we stumbled onto the topic of making money and we came onto the idea of hiring things out. A good example (although its been in business for years) is a local company who hire out building and other such industrial equipment. They do all sorts from cement mixers to big gas barbeques.

Although they probably spend a bit on insurance and buying equipment i would imagine they still make a pretty decent profit.

It got me thinking about other things you could have. I thought about a games studio with games consoles etc (like an arcade i guess but no gambling and maybe a booking policy. But then I thought maybe with "the kids of today" (how old fashioned) I'd might struggle with it being a secure environment.

I just wondered if anyone else rents anything or has any good ideas about things you could rent. Photographic studio's was another one we thought of.
    I've just started entering the competitions (July 07). When I win I'll update this signature. Look on the bright side, I shouldn't have to update it very often.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,945Posts Today

6,621Users online

Martin's Twitter