Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• Shatners_Bassoon
    Options
    There are really no decent points offers on at the moment. There were loads oa month ago including the wine, perfume, chamagne and bacon!!
  • jonnylinacre
    Options
    I have benn watching my CC balance for over a week and it hasn't been going up but having checked the forum here I saw that this was happening to a few people and that they did get thier points eventually so I figured that there was a delay in 'the system' somewhere and thought nothing of it..... Until today when I checked my CC balance online and it has gone up..... by about 20 points which would be okay if I have not collected over 100 whilst my balance has not been moving :(

What do people think? Will the rest appear to have they been lost? I have no proof that I ever got these points as I'm not much of a reciept keeper (maybe I'll change that in future though)

Cheers,

I'd like to see a more itemised quarterly as I cannot keep track with all the receipts but this would jam up the phonelines at T Headquarters.......
  • dawn27
    dawn27 Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have benn watching my CC balance for over a week and it hasn't been going up but having checked the forum here I saw that this was happening to a few people and that they did get thier points eventually so I figured that there was a delay in 'the system' somewhere and thought nothing of it..... Until today when I checked my CC balance online and it has gone up..... by about 20 points which would be okay if I have not collected over 100 whilst my balance has not been moving :(

What do people think? Will the rest appear to have they been lost? I have no proof that I ever got these points as I'm not much of a reciept keeper (maybe I'll change that in future though)

Cheers,

This happened to me my points were stuck at 370 for over two weeks. I rang the CC helpline and they told me there had been some glich in the system. The chappie then read out 758 points are showing at T's end and to give it two weeks to see if it catches up, it caught up saturday and i am now at my full points.
    Its worth giving CC helpdesk a ring to check. Don't worry if you haven't kept your receipts just keep them from now on until your points catch up.
    Just out of interest what date does it state on the bottom of the receipt, it says something like points up to xx/xx/09 is this date updating?
  • shanewhittington
    Options
    dawn27 wrote: »
    This happened to me my points were stuck at 370 for over two weeks. I rang the CC helpline and they told me there had been some glich in the system. The chappie then read out 758 points are showing at T's end and to give it two weeks to see if it catches up, it caught up saturday and i am now at my full points.
    Its worth giving CC helpdesk a ring to check. Don't worry if you haven't kept your receipts just keep them from now on until your points catch up.
    Just out of interest what date does it state on the bottom of the receipt, it says something like points up to xx/xx/09 is this date updating?

Thanks for the helpful reply. I don't have any receipes atm to check the date but I will look the next time I get one. If the date shows as current then I'll give the helpline a call.

Thanks again :)
    Wins: Sept - Where's Wally T-Shirt!!
  • watchingthepennies_2
    Options
    Does anyone know if the extra points you earn for purchases using clubcard plus has changed. Used to be 1 point per £1 plus the 1 point per £1 spent, is it now 1 pt for using card and 2 points per £1 spent therefore 3 points per £1 spent? Anyone know?
  • kremmen
    kremmen Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if the extra points you earn for purchases using clubcard plus has changed. Used to be 1 point per £1 plus the 1 point per £1 spent, is it now 1 pt for using card and 2 points per £1 spent therefore 3 points per £1 spent? Anyone know?

Yup...3 points per £...except petrol :( ( stays at 2x as the doubling doesnt apply to petrol forecourts)

Paul
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    kremmen wrote: »
    Yup...3 points per £...except petrol :( ( stays at 2x as the doubling doesnt apply to petrol forecourts)

Paul

Where can you apply for this card?
  • kremmen
    kremmen Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Where can you apply for this card?

As far as I understand it ( from reading MSE forums ) This card was removed around the time of double points .

Paul
  • wellsie82
    Options
    another tesco whinge!

ive gone into our local store twice this week and both times i was served by staff instead of the normal self service tills

i pay using a tesco club card credit card and normally i just pay on that without swiping my card and the points get added to my receipt

however twice this week the bottom of my receipt says "sign up for clubcard, you could of earned x number of points in this transaction"

i queried this today and have been told to bring my proper clubcard back with the receipts for them to credit them to my account. my question is - can i take the receipts into any tesco store or does it have to be the exact store i made the purchases?

thanks in advance folks
  • fatboyonadiet
    Options
    Any store... always seem to get mine done in a different store to the one I made the purchases and never had a problem
    2p off is still 2p off!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport