Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 5th Aug 08, 6:12 PM
    • 1,872Posts
    • 5,996Thanks
    MSE Archna
    0 WOW
    Cheap Airport Parking Discussion
    • 5th Aug 08, 6:12 PM
    0 WOW
    Cheap Airport Parking Discussion 5th Aug 08 at 6:12 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss the

Click reply to discuss
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 04-11-2008 at 1:44 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts: forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Page 12
    • SavingQ
    • By SavingQ 10th Aug 17, 8:14 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SavingQ
    Looking4parking
    Looking4parking- Terrible terrible company. No manners, no standards or ethics. I used MSE code for discount so people here should know how bad they are, They blocked my phone number so it would not connect after the first phone call -I had to beg a stranger at the airport to call them to collect my car when I waited 30 min in vain and in panic. On return, I had to involve the police to get my car-no other way to contact them as they kept hanging up even when I tried using different phones. They were so rude it was unreal. The Manchester airport attendants told me that every year they go bust and re-surface as a new company the year after. Lesson learnt; Always use official airport car park. It may be a little more expensive but the peace of mind is worth it.
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 12th Sep 17, 1:46 PM
    • 4,346 Posts
    • 1,603 Thanks
    knightstyle
    Purple parking discount code
    E458W "up to" 60% off
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 12th Sep 17, 2:44 PM
    • 7,522 Posts
    • 7,558 Thanks
    pogofish
    When did parking become a Bargain Holiday by itself then..?

There are dedicate parking codes threads here where this needs to go!
    • savvy
    • By savvy 12th Sep 17, 3:34 PM
    • 29,692 Posts
    • 45,315 Thanks
    savvy
    When did parking become a Bargain Holiday by itself then..?

There are dedicate parking codes threads here where this needs to go!
    Originally posted by pogofish
    Now moved to the better board for it
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a volunteer Board Guide on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, I can move & change posts, but don't read them all, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,794Posts Today

5,528Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin