Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    How to cover my worktops
    • #1
    • 23rd Jul 08, 8:45 AM
    How to cover my worktops 23rd Jul 08 at 8:45 AM
    Hello, I saw a product advetised recently for covering worktops but I can't remember the name of it! It began with an F I think, does anyone know what it is? It looks like a vinyl roll that you stick on to spruce up worktops and cupboards and I thought i might give it a go.
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: 50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: 500 Bingo July: 50 co-op voucher
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,967Posts Today

6,577Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

  • Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

  • RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

  • Follow Martin